+ Reply to Thread
Page 729 of 814 FirstFirst ... 229629679719727728729730731739779 ... LastLast
Results 7,281 to 7,290 of 8137
  1. #7281
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    19,261
    "Lolita" is a great book. Kind of creepy, but so well written. I put it down because I realized that by the time I'd finish that book, I could read upwards of 5 business books that would come in handy tangibly.

  2. #7282
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    19,261
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Srsly.
    sht. sry.

  3. #7283
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    "Lolita" is a great book. Kind of creepy, but so well written. I put it down because I realized that by the time I'd finish that book, I could read upwards of 5 business books that would come in handy tangibly.
    Know any good business books? Send me some that you know. I am planning on making a larger list.

  4. #7284
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waffles > Pancakes
    Posts
    34,255
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    sht. sry.
    It's k.

    Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

  5. #7285
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    19,261
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Know any good business books? Send me some that you know. I am planning on making a larger list.
    Anything from Jim Collins is solid (Good to Great, Built to Last, How the Mighty Fall, Great by Choice, etc.). Collins is how I broke into the business book genre, so I might credit him a little too much.

    A very interesting book that I read a couple months ago, (it's a pretty quick read, too) is "Decisive," by Chip and Dan Heath. I've actually been introducing many concepts from this book to my boss so that we can incorporate them throughout the entire organization.

  6. #7286
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    I will add him to my list, I have to see what he's about tomorrow

  7. #7287
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,180
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    "Lolita" is a great book. Kind of creepy, but so well written. I put it down because I realized that by the time I'd finish that book, I could read upwards of 5 business books that would come in handy tangibly.
    I think i have the ebook, I just never got around to reading it.

    I own about100 ebooks. I have read aproximately...umm none.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  8. #7288
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Setting up a pick em league through excel./

  9. #7289
    Veteran Laurah1275's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    1,283
    I need to learn how to keep my mouth shut, for real! It's gonna get me in some big trouble one of these days.....I have a tendency to say what's on my mind, with no care as to who's around....especially when I'm pissed off !

  10. #7290
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    What did you say, Laurah?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts