+ Reply to Thread
Page 733 of 814 FirstFirst ... 233633683723731732733734735743783 ... LastLast
Results 7,321 to 7,330 of 8137
  1. #7321
    Veteran Laurah1275's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    1,283
    Unfortunately no.....and I live so close to MetLife too.....shame

  2. #7322
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    I can probably do it next year, no school payments.

  3. #7323
    Veteran Laurah1275's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    1,283
    Party City has NYG game day party supplies at VERY reasonable prices.....got some nice stuff.

    Jets supplies were well stocked and not moving at all

  4. #7324
    Veteran Giantz4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    New York State of Mind
    Posts
    3,956
    I went to 3 games last year. I've had season tickets in my family since the Polo Grounds but I honestly don't like going to more than around 3 games a year. Too much money spent on tailgating stuff, long bathroom lines, and overpriced concessions keep me away.

    The couch is the best seat you can get for a football game in today's NFL.

    Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

  5. #7325
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Okay, thanks for informing us Laurah..I have to go buy a few jets stuff.

    I'm assuming they are on sale.

  6. #7326
    Veteran Giantz4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    New York State of Mind
    Posts
    3,956
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    Party City has NYG game day party supplies at VERY reasonable prices.....got some nice stuff.

    Jets supplies were well stocked and not moving at all
    I'm having an all day kickoff party on Sunday. Going out for brunch and bloody marys before the 1 pm games. Can't friggin wait!!!

    Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

  7. #7327
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    You like bloody mary's?

    They never seemed pleasant to me

  8. #7328
    Veteran Giantz4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    New York State of Mind
    Posts
    3,956
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Okay, thanks for informing us Laurah..I have to go buy a few jets stuff.

    I'm assuming they are on sale.
    They're in the big bin marked "Free or getting burned in a drum fire out back"

    Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

  9. #7329
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waffles > Pancakes
    Posts
    34,301
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz4Life View Post
    I went to 3 games last year. I've had season tickets in my family since the Polo Grounds but I honestly don't like going to more than around 3 games a year. Too much money spent on tailgating stuff, long bathroom lines, and overpriced concessions keep me away.

    The couch is the best seat you can get for a football game in today's NFL.
    Take me to the gamesssssssssss.

    Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

  10. #7330
    Veteran Giantz4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    New York State of Mind
    Posts
    3,956
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    You like bloody mary's?

    They never seemed pleasant to me
    I think they're an acquired taste. I didn't like them at all at first.

    It's the easiest thing to drink in the morning for me.

    Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts