+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 812 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125175575 ... LastLast
Results 741 to 750 of 8111

Thread: The Freaking Lounge

  1. #741
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    26,359
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Seriously. lol. I'm rather well read, too. If it's any consolation, I've read, Howl and Other Poems, by Allen Ginsburg innumerable times.
    But but but..you just have to read it!
    Uh..go Giants?

  2. #742
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    11,905
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    I think his best role was in, What's Eating Gilbert Grape.
    Everyone says that!!! I never saw that. I guess I should add that to my netflix queue.
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

  3. #743
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    26,359
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Titanic was overrated. Good, but overrated.
    The Rose and Jack thing is slightly overrated. The movie was great, better than Avatar.
    Uh..go Giants?

  4. #744
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    26,359
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    I think his best role was in, What's Eating Gilbert Grape.
    What about The Departed? I love that movie.
    Uh..go Giants?

  5. #745
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    11,905
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    The Rose and Jack thing is slightly overrated. The movie was great, better than Avatar.
    Truth, although I loved Avatar.
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

  6. #746
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    26,359
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Truth, although I loved Avatar.
    It was good, but it wasn't out of this world omg I have to see that again good.
    Uh..go Giants?

  7. #747
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    11,905
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    It was good, but it wasn't out of this world omg I have to see that again good.
    People claimed originality. A lot of movies had the same concepts. It was just overrated because it was an amazing 3D movie.
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

  8. #748
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    26,359
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    People claimed originality. A lot of movies had the same concepts. It was just overrated because it was an amazing 3D movie.
    I think people expected more and got exactly what they expected.
    Uh..go Giants?

  9. #749
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    11,905
    Really wish we had Tapatalk. Gotta get off my computer, my *** is killing me.
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

  10. #750
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    26,359
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Really wish we had Tapatalk. Gotta get off my computer, my *** is killing me.
    Lol "it's on the way".
    Uh..go Giants?

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts