+ Reply to Thread
Page 761 of 812 FirstFirst ... 261661711751759760761762763771811 ... LastLast
Results 7,601 to 7,610 of 8116
  1. #7601
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,103
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/fantas...--fantasy.html

    Holy ****, this is every single pick I had set to make this week.

    Welp, back to the drawing board.
    He was 1-4 last week....lmao

  2. #7602
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    17,831
    Yep, like I said, back to the drawing board.

  3. #7603
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,103
    My dad is a huge prick, if you only knew what he just did this morning

  4. #7604
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    29,310
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    My dad is a huge prick, if you only knew what he just did this morning
    What happened?

  5. #7605
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,103
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    What happened?
    My mom was crying saying how she hates it in Staten Island now because she thought life would be better, yadda yadda...

    my dad does "what's wrong?", and he keeps whispering to himself how he doesn't want to work, wants to go on disability and such...

    And then today when my mom said we need to pay the verizon bill, he says "don't pay it, just let them cancel it"

    Wtf?

    Is he serious?

  6. #7606
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,103
    Oh well, some people have good fathers, some people don't.

  7. #7607
    Veteran Laurah1275's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    1,196
    That is really crappy Moke, hopefully things will get better....I am wrapping my arms around you and squeezing tight!

  8. #7608
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    29,310
    I was about to edit what you said Laurah....but it would have been highly inappropriate lol.

  9. #7609
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    29,310
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    My mom was crying saying how she hates it in Staten Island now because she thought life would be better, yadda yadda...

    my dad does "what's wrong?", and he keeps whispering to himself how he doesn't want to work, wants to go on disability and such...

    And then today when my mom said we need to pay the verizon bill, he says "don't pay it, just let them cancel it"

    Wtf?

    Is he serious?
    Your dad needs to grow up.

  10. #7610
    Veteran Laurah1275's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    1,196
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I was about to edit what you said Laurah....but it would have been highly inappropriate lol.
    Just realized where your perverted mind went....That would have been wrong in so many ways...lol...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts