+ Reply to Thread
Page 774 of 814 FirstFirst ... 274674724764772773774775776784 ... LastLast
Results 7,731 to 7,740 of 8133
    Haha! I'm so funny!

Don't flatter yourself, dip****
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I'm starving after eating a sandwich, it wasn't that big though. ****, I have to eat a fruit but that **** makes me more hungry.

So, my best friend is in a pool league...and I try to go to whatever bar they play at on Weds nights just to hang out for a bit. There's a rather large blonde girl who is on her team, they hang out a lot i guess...

My friend tells me recently...listen, i HAVE to tell you this, but I don't want to make things awkward for you & I......and im like...wtf, ok what?

shes like...so....this girl was asking about you, said youre cute and everything, and asked what your story was. and then asked what kind of history we have (it's a long history...).
    I'm like, ok....well....I'm not really interested. You know my 'type'....

And shes like...i couldnt say that to her, thats insulting. I just told her that yer off limits. youre mine, and that's that.
    I'm like....ok, i'll take that as a compliment, but....dont you think that sounds weird coming from a married woman??
    Shes like "I know...i messed up...i just didnt know what to say, but i knew youd shoot her down, and i didnt know what to do, plus it'd make me jealous"

ok so now im like...ok....this got kinda weird. what's the deal?!?!
    Think i should just shrug it off and forget about it?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

The deal is, your friend there is a ****ing idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    The deal is, your friend there is a ****ing idiot
    lol she's really not....i think she just panicked. I know she doesn't like sharing, but...vocalizing it has never happened, that's all.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Maybe, she seems like she doesn't know how to react in 'sticky' situations, ahha sticky....

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Maybe, she seems like she doesn't know how to react in 'sticky' situations, ahha sticky....
    lol, guess so.
    she's like MY definition of "adult". I was shocked to hear that she was flustered when it came to something involving me...wasn't expecting it.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

****, i have a headache that's hurting my neck, arrrgghh
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    So, my best friend is in a pool league...and I try to go to whatever bar they play at on Weds nights just to hang out for a bit. There's a rather large blonde girl who is on her team, they hang out a lot i guess...

My friend tells me recently...listen, i HAVE to tell you this, but I don't want to make things awkward for you & I......and im like...wtf, ok what?

shes like...so....this girl was asking about you, said youre cute and everything, and asked what your story was. and then asked what kind of history we have (it's a long history...).
    I'm like, ok....well....I'm not really interested. You know my 'type'....

And shes like...i couldnt say that to her, thats insulting. I just told her that yer off limits. youre mine, and that's that.
    I'm like....ok, i'll take that as a compliment, but....dont you think that sounds weird coming from a married woman??
    Shes like "I know...i messed up...i just didnt know what to say, but i knew youd shoot her down, and i didnt know what to do, plus it'd make me jealous"

ok so now im like...ok....this got kinda weird. what's the deal?!?!
    Think i should just shrug it off and forget about it?
    Your pizzle makes her sizzle?