+ Reply to Thread
Page 802 of 814 FirstFirst ... 302702752792800801802803804812 ... LastLast
Results 8,011 to 8,020 of 8133
  1. #8011
    Veteran Laurah1275's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    1,236
    Really? No posts? Come on ya'll, keep the lounge alive!

  2. #8012
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    I've never been so lazy in my life...I have a presentation due next week and I don't feel like doing it at all.

    every time I sit down to do it, my mind wonders.

  3. #8013
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,495
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I've never been so lazy in my life...I have a presentation due next week and I don't feel like doing it at all.

    every time I sit down to do it, my mind wonders.
    wonders or wanders? =P
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  4. #8014
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    29,786
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    wonders or wanders? =P
    His mind wonders why his mind wanders so much.
    I thought we had something special!!!

  5. #8015
    Veteran Laurah1275's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    1,236
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    wonders or wanders? =P
    Considering it's Moke, I'm gonna say...wanders.

  6. #8016
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    29,786
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I've never been so lazy in my life...I have a presentation due next week and I don't feel like doing it at all.

    every time I sit down to do it, my mind wonders.
    Nice location.


    I've been in your position before, you're just going to have to sit down and do it. If you don't, bad things will happen.

    BAD THINGS!!!
    I thought we had something special!!!

  7. #8017
    Veteran Laurah1275's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    1,236
    My daughter made the basketball team, YAY!!
    4th year playing....LET'S GO BLUEJAYS!!

  8. #8018
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Nice location.


    I've been in your position before, you're just going to have to sit down and do it. If you don't, bad things will happen.

    BAD THINGS!!!

    The issue is my group.

    I have one girl who barely speaks English, another person in my group who tosses huge vague words out (since it's finance) but has no clue about flow and consistency of the project.

    And no one knows how to split the project up.

  9. #8019
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    29,786
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    The issue is my group.

    I have one girl who barely speaks English, another person in my group who tosses huge vague words out (since it's finance) but has no clue about flow and consistency of the project.

    And no one knows how to split the project up.
    Sounds like your group needsa leader.


    And buy that girl Rosetta Stone.
    I thought we had something special!!!

  10. #8020
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    29,786
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    My daughter made the basketball team, YAY!!
    4th year playing....LET'S GO BLUEJAYS!!
    How cute, I remember my basketball days.

    What position?
    I thought we had something special!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts