+ Reply to Thread
Page 811 of 814 FirstFirst ... 311711761801809810811812813 ... LastLast
Results 8,101 to 8,110 of 8133

Thread: The Freaking Lounge

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I wish Bill was buried in a truck full of used condoms.

lol

Why is this thread still alive?

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Why is this thread still alive?
    Why are you still alive?

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Why are you still alive?
    Oh stop. This thread is a rip off. Bunch of wannabes.

Oh, I don't care about the thread.
    I just wanted to insult you, lol.

Who put you on that high horse?

This thread is awesome, needed, and will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    This thread is awesome, needed, and will never die!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It has been over 2 years since I have been able to buy a pair of jeans that fit right (a little on the loose side so I can move around and work with ease). I have made a couple attempts, one time I bought 2 pair that I couldn't even wear. The other time, I bought 2 pair that I struggle to wear until I find some that fit.

Not only can I not move around well in them, but my balls are all restricted in them. I keep trying to pull the pants down a bit to give my balls some room, but get this, the pants have a below the waist, waist line so there is nowhere for them to go. Why in the world would men want jeans with a waist line below the waist? If you are thinking that I could just buy some loose jeans with a normal waist line, it's not that easy, those jeans have shrunk too and have been the jeans that I have been buying. No way in hell I would ever pick up a pair of skinny jeans, let alone buy them.

Why? Why did they have to shrink men's jeans? Why do they want to constrict our balls? Are they hoping to make us sterile? Is this part of UN Agenda 21? Do consumers no longer matter to businesses or are consumers too lazy to speak up anymore? Or maybe they can't speak up because they can't move around well and they lack the balls.

Quote Originally Posted by brownelvis54 View Post
    It has been over 2 years since I have been able to buy a pair of jeans that fit right (a little on the loose side so I can move around and work with ease). I have made a couple attempts, one time I bought 2 pair that I couldn't even wear. The other time, I bought 2 pair that I struggle to wear until I find some that fit.

Not only can I not move around well in them, but my balls are all restricted in them. I keep trying to pull the pants down a bit to give my balls some room, but get this, the pants have a below the waist, waist line so there is nowhere for them to go. Why in the world would men want jeans with a waist line below the waist? If you are thinking that I could just buy some loose jeans with a normal waist line, it's not that easy, those jeans have shrunk too and have been the jeans that I have been buying. No way in hell I would ever pick up a pair of skinny jeans, let alone buy them.

Why? Why did they have to shrink men's jeans? Why do they want to constrict our balls? Are they hoping to make us sterile? Is this part of UN Agenda 21? Do consumers no longer matter to businesses or are consumers too lazy to speak up anymore? Or maybe they can't speak up because they can't move around well and they lack the balls.

Easy fix: Chop your balls off.

+ Reply to Thread