+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 814 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191591 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    WOW! That is unbelievable. They are supposed to give you a freaking new charger or whatever if it just stops working...that's ****ty they didn't replace your charger.

I remember once my brother's phone wouldn't charger, because the little opening on the phone where the charger is supposed to be inserted had something wrong with it, and they replaced the entire thing. Shocked they didn't do that with your charger.

Here's what I have a problem with. Suppose you buy a new laptop and want to transfer all of your music from your iPhone, iPod touch, or whatever to the new laptop..guess what..you can't They make sure you don't have the software or the intelligence to do so, so you can buy ALL your music from iTunes and make more money. There was a way you can go into your PC and click some button (Apple had it unclicked obviously) so there was a way to transfer your music to your new computer. They found out that people find out and did away with it. I asked a guy at the store if there was a way I can do this, and he told me there wasn't, that you would have to buy new music or pay for an outside software. I didn't want to pay...and luckily I found a free website called "Sharepod" that will transfer all your music, videos, everything onto your computer and iTunes for free.

I know it's a business, but that's pretty messed up that someone would have to buy THOUSANDS worth of songs all over again just so they can have it on their computer.
    Apple's business is essentially built on brand loyalty, but its a bit extreme....it becomes FanBoyism. Which fine, whatever, i think its lame, but I get it. Youd think theyd have the same service for everyone.

I was a bit dumbfounded that they didnt say, "hey just send it out, wel'll put another one of these ****ty $5 batteries in your ipod, and you just pay for the shipping." i woulda definitely done that.

Doesn't matter now. lesson learned.

but yes, i agree about your itunes nonsense. it's the worst software ever created, and the least user friendly also.

I no longer need it for anything obviously. I stricly use android phones, which i love, and i can just drag and drop my music into a folder in the phone. WOW THAT WAS HARD!!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Apple's business is essentially built on brand loyalty, but its a bit extreme....it becomes FanBoyism. Which fine, whatever, i think its lame, but I get it. Youd think theyd have the same service for everyone.

I was a bit dumbfounded that they didnt say, "hey just send it out, wel'll put another one of these ****ty $5 batteries in your ipod, and you just pay for the shipping." i woulda definitely done that.

Doesn't matter now. lesson learned.

but yes, i agree about your itunes nonsense. it's the worst software ever created, and the least user friendly also.

I no longer need it for anything obviously. I stricly use android phones, which i love, and i can just drag and drop my music into a folder in the phone. WOW THAT WAS HARD!!!
    Haha yeah. Their products are cool, but they provide horrible horrible service and it shouldn't be as difficult as they make it.

Heard good things about the Android.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

They've always been good with my defective products. You probably suck at arguing!

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    They've always been good with my defective products. You probably suck at arguing!
    You shouldn't have to argue to get a replacement for defective parts.

Banned
    Only apple product I buy are ipods. Other than that they are a rip off especially when it comes to laptops/pcs.

So don't argue. I would have went to a different store and tried someone else. They're big on the applecare **** which is a big waste of money sometimes. But little did I know, my iMac was damaged. FIXED THAT ISH.

Would have cost me a good $250.

So don't argue. I would have went to a different store and tried someone else. They're big on the applecare **** which is a big waste of money sometimes. But little did I know, my iMac was damaged. FIXED THAT ISH.

Would have cost me a good $250.
    Nobody is arguing. You said you suck at arguing, but you shouldn't be arguing in the first place.
    I've personally never had to argue. But in Pizz's case, what they did was messed up.

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    Only apple product I buy are ipods. Other than that they are a rip off especially when it comes to laptops/pcs.
    Never owned a Mac, own an iPhone.

Love their products, hate their software.

Nobody is arguing. You said you suck at arguing, but you shouldn't be arguing in the first place.
    I've personally never had to argue. But in Pizz's case, what they did was messed up.
    It was TL;DR for me. Otherwise, I would probably have better insight.

I fail.

It was TL;DR for me. Otherwise, I would probably have better insight.

I fail.
    Wah?