+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 814 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142192592 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Wah?
    Too long, didn't read. I didn't really read his post. I was busy at work, and just skimmed it lol

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Too long, didn't read. I didn't really read his post. I was busy at work, and just skimmed it lol
    Youre the worst.

better than TL;DR is DM;HS
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    You paid for your emulators? I went to coolrom and got a Nintendo 64 and GameBoy emulator for free.
    Nah. I just play the free emulators. I had a free script for a while. Back in the day they gave you a free year if you donated a game (even if it didn't work, to be legal they can only allow as many people play a title as they physically owned copies), so I sent a couple broken Genesis games in.

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Apple's business is essentially built on brand loyalty, but its a bit extreme....it becomes FanBoyism. Which fine, whatever, i think its lame, but I get it. Youd think theyd have the same service for everyone.

I was a bit dumbfounded that they didnt say, "hey just send it out, wel'll put another one of these ****ty $5 batteries in your ipod, and you just pay for the shipping." i woulda definitely done that.

Doesn't matter now. lesson learned.

but yes, i agree about your itunes nonsense. it's the worst software ever created, and the least user friendly also.

I no longer need it for anything obviously. I stricly use android phones, which i love, and i can just drag and drop my music into a folder in the phone. WOW THAT WAS HARD!!!
    I've never owned anything Apple... Well, save for my AppleTV, but I got that and a $20 iTunes gift card for free using rewards points earned from using my debit card.

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Nah. I just play the free emulators. I had a free script for a while. Back in the day they gave you a free year if you donated a game (even if it didn't work, to be legal they can only allow as many people play a title as they physically owned copies), so I sent a couple broken Genesis games in.
    Gotcha

MUCH better.

**** *****es, get money!

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    **** *****es, get money!
    Disregard females, acquire currency!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Disregard females, acquire currency!!
    Avoiding the censors!

Did anyone here see "The Master" with Dustin Hoffman? Got horrible netflix reviews (bad evaluation however). It's coming in the mail from Netflix tomorrow I think and I just want to know what to expect.

Raise your argument, not your voice.

Raising your voice is necessary when the ****er you're debating with doesn't pay good attention.