+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 812 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147197597 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 970 of 8116

Thread: The Freaking Lounge

  1. #961
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    28,365
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    would you say it's..................MAD?!!?!?!?
    lol die.

  2. #962
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    29,310
    Just got out of Olympus has Fallen. The most stressful movie I've ever watched..

  3. #963
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    12,970
    So, I just pissed off one of my friends on Facebook. She posted some picture of a whale saying how they're mammals and not fish, blah, blah, blah. So, I left a comment that said, "That's funny. I just always called them 'lamp oil.' Who knew?"

    So, yeah, she just kind of blew up at me about how offensive I am, lol. "Hippies. They all want to change the world, but all they do is smoke pot and smell bad."

  4. #964
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,562
    i heard mixed reviews of that wizard of oz movie. im looking forward to seeing hangover 3, iron man 3, and man of steel.

  5. #965
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    29,310
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    So, I just pissed off one of my friends on Facebook. She posted some picture of a whale saying how they're mammals and not fish, blah, blah, blah. So, I left a comment that said, "That's funny. I just always called them 'lamp oil.' Who knew?" So, yeah, she just kind of blew up at me about how offensive I am, lol. "Hippies. They all want to change the world, but all they do is smoke pot and smell bad."
    LOLOL oh, she's one of those people...I have a friend who is a radical vegan. Super radical. She posts like 78900 videos on animal cruelty everyday. One time I decided to get in a debate with her (I was bored) and she goes on a rant on how animals have feelings too. Well, so do plants (I'm not lyong, you can look it up). Plants are alive and well. She's like THAT'S NOT THE SAME. Whoa whoa, so now there's a criteria for what contitutes as having feelings? I showed her countless articles supporting my claim and she signed off. She has yet to post another video, lol.

  6. #966
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    29,310
    Quote Originally Posted by L.T.56 View Post
    i heard mixed reviews of that wizard of oz movie. im looking forward to seeing hangover 3, iron man 3, and man of steel.
    Yeah, I heard mixed reviews too. I went on IMDB and they gave the movie like 6 and a half stars out of 10. So it was only ok..I'll just wait until it's on TV lol. I cannot WAIT for Man of Steel, you have no idea. Iron Man 3 looks okay, and I gave up on The Hangover. I wanna see the Great Gatsby.

  7. #967
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    12,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    LOLOL oh, she's one of those people...I have a friend who is a radical vegan. Super radical. She posts like 78900 videos on animal cruelty everyday. One time I decided to get in a debate with her (I was bored) and she goes on a rant on how animals have feelings too. Well, so do plants (I'm not lyong, you can look it up). Plants are alive and well. She's like THAT'S NOT THE SAME. Whoa whoa, so now there's a criteria for what contitutes as having feelings? I showed her countless articles supporting my claim and she signed off. She has yet to post another video, lol.
    I have another friend like that, too. She's super sensitive (but can take some ball busting, even if she gets upset), So, back in the day I used to have a leather coat. So, whenever I felt like riling her up, I'd go up to her and say, "Hey, Oni. My coat used to have a face and maybe even a name. MOOOOOO!!!" all while petting my coat.

    I don't know why they get so upset. They know I'm an *******. It shouldn't come as a surprise, lol. Though, generally speaking, the more offensive I am, the less I actually mean it. I just like messing with my friends.

    My one old, vegan friend, Sherry, was the best, though. She used to be a waitress at a diner. One day I ordered a bacon cheeseburger. When she brought it out to the table she said, "Here's your double-murder burger with one count of animal exploitation." I nearly spit my coffee out I was laughing so hard.
    Last edited by Drez; 03-22-2013 at 11:51 PM.

  8. #968
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    29,310
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    I have another friend like that, too. She's super sensitive (but can take some ball busting, even if she gets upset), So, back in the day I used to have a leather coat. So, whenever I felt like riling her up, I'd go up to her and say, "Hey, Oni. My coat used to have a face and maybe even a name. MOOOOOO!!!" all while petting my coat. I don't know why they get so upset. They know I'm an *******. It shouldn't come as a surprise, lol. Though, generally speaking, the more offensive I am, the less I actually mean it. I just like messing with my friends.My one old, vegan friend, Sherry, was the best, though. She used to be a waitress at a diner. One day I ordered a bacon cheeseburger. When she brought it out to the table she said, "Here's your double-murder burger with one count of animal exploitation." I nearly spit my coffee out I was laughing so hard.
    Murder burger lmfao that's freaking fantastic. Sounds tasty too. Think about it, if a lion is hungry and sees a human, do you think it's gonna be like "Well that human DOES have feelings, I shouldn't!" Uhhh yeah no, it's going to eat you. I'm not comparing a lion to a human, but let's think for a moment vegans..

  9. #969
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,562
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Yeah, I heard mixed reviews too. I went on IMDB and they gave the movie like 6 and a half stars out of 10. So it was only ok..I'll just wait until it's on TV lol. I cannot WAIT for Man of Steel, you have no idea. Iron Man 3 looks okay, and I gave up on The Hangover. I wanna see the Great Gatsby.
    man of steel should be fantastic. it helps that christopher nolan is producing it. the only real decent superman movie was probably the original one. its a shame that there hasn't been a great superman film in forever. i mean, its superman. if nolan was able to revive batman from that god awful batman and robin, then i have faith he will also be able to revive superman from that terrible superman returns movie.

  10. #970
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    12,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Murder burger lmfao that's freaking fantastic. Sounds tasty too. Think about it, if a lion is hungry and sees a human, do you think it's gonna be like "Well that human DOES have feelings, I shouldn't!" Uhhh yeah no, it's going to eat you. I'm not comparing a lion to a human, but let's think for a moment vegans..
    Humans, however, do have the capacity to not eat animal products. It's even more efficient (on a yield of food to land basis) to not eat animal products.

    I'm not saying I'd give up my steak, but they do have a good argument.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts