+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Best Giants Draft Pick In The Last 10 Years?

Jpp is the best Giants draft pick in the last 10 years? not a chance. He had an ok rookie year, followed by a great sophmore season, and his 3rd year was just good, nothing special...does he have the potential to be the best? absolutely..At this point in time I'm gonna go with Osi or Snee. Snee has been a rock for this O-line and Osi brought years and years of sacks/foreced fumbles.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Clint Sintim.
    Over Beckum?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

No question.....Bradshaw......followed by Jacobs.....4th rounder out of SIU and currently the Giants all time leader in rushing touchdowns.....

Easily Phillip Rivers.

Close call between Osi and Tuck for me although it could change to JPP or Nicks in the next couple of years if they keep performing well

Quote Originally Posted by Scottish Giant View Post
    Close call between Osi and Tuck for me although it could change to JPP or Nicks in the next couple of years if they keep performing well
    welcome to the boards

Veteran
    Osi

Rivers, wouldn't have been able to get Eli without him.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueJayC View Post
    No question.....Bradshaw......followed by Jacobs.....4th rounder out of SIU and currently the Giants all time leader in rushing touchdowns.....
    i would agree with this if draft position and value were primary considerations!

but the best player picked in the last 10 years has to be JPP!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue1971 View Post
    i would agree with this if draft position and value were primary considerations!

but the best player picked in the last 10 years has to be JPP!
    This will probably become true, but its too early to say JPP. After only 3 years with only one of them a dominant season. The jury is still out. Last year teams knew they had to focus on JPP more than Tuck and Osi and his sack numbers dropped dramatically. Being a star is when teams know you're the best guy on the field and they do everything to stop you, and they still can't. Kind of like Demarcus Ware ( dare I mention a cowboy).

+ Reply to Thread