+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Best Giants Draft Pick In The Last 10 Years?

David Wilson

Bradshaw was a great pick for a 7th rounder or whatever he was

Gotta say Snee..too consistant and reliable.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    If its value Id say Justin Tuck to.

The Best player is probably Jason Pierre Paul but we just dont have the body of work yet to claim that,
    I'm going to get killed for this but if we're going value I'd have to say Diehl. Starting LT through two SB runs and he was a fifth round pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    I'm going to get killed for this but if we're going value I'd have to say Diehl. Starting LT through two SB runs and he was a fifth round pick.
    For a 5th thats a great pick honestly. He was been a starter for quite a few years. As of late he has turned into the clone of luke petitgout.. all I remember from him was the million false starts he had vs. Seattle and I was about to break my television watching that game haha. I would agree that for pure value that was a really good pick for where he was drafted much like Bradshaw. The impact they made on the team for being late draft picks is very nice.

S. Moss lol

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
    David Wilson
    to early to tell

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    For a 5th thats a great pick honestly. He was been a starter for quite a few years. As of late he has turned into the clone of luke petitgout.. all I remember from him was the million false starts he had vs. Seattle and I was about to break my television watching that game haha. I would agree that for pure value that was a really good pick for where he was drafted much like Bradshaw. The impact they made on the team for being late draft picks is very nice.
    DD won't remind me of Petitgout until he starts throwing a disc every other step.

Idk I am just saying that based off how I hated having him on the team bc of the fact he didn't block well I thought and he got penalties like crazy. In that pespective I can see Diehl becoming like him..

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    Idk I am just saying that based off how I hated having him on the team bc of the fact he didn't block well I thought and he got penalties like crazy. In that pespective I can see Diehl becoming like him..
    Oh the penalties ... dunno which was worse, him or Bob Cratch.

+ Reply to Thread