+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does Giants FO knows something we don't know yet?

All-Pro

Does Giants FO knows something we don't know yet?

With Cweb redo of contract saving 3 M in cap space it put us roughly 8/9 million over.. Back out the 2.8 it will cost to Tender Cruz and the 4 M plus it will take to sign the draft class and the small moves we made to resign ERFA players to Vet Min yesterday that would leave us barely above the Cap with TON of work still to be done.

I just don't see how they can afford to sign say a Woodson or the RT released by KC. Or bring back KP, booth or anyone else for that matter... Just don't have the CAP space to do anything else this offseason UNLESS................

the FO has a huge rabbit up its sleeve to be revealed in next 3/4 days.. Some major move or moves to free up tons of Cap space. Now does that mean more big name people getting released or someone like an Eli song something with his contract I don't know. But it will be interesting to see what they have planned
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Yes they "does".

What they know that we don't know could fill the Grand Canyon. Anything we all think we "know" is nothing but guesses and speculation.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

All-Pro
    Of course they know more than anyone on this message board.

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    With Cweb redo of contract saving 3 M in cap space it put us roughly 8/9 million over.. Back out the 2.8 it will cost to Tender Cruz and the 4 M plus it will take to sign the draft class and the small moves we made to resign ERFA players to Vet Min yesterday that would leave us barely above the Cap with TON of work still to be done.

I just don't see how they can afford to sign say a Woodson or the RT released by KC. Or bring back KP, booth or anyone else for that matter... Just don't have the CAP space to do anything else this offseason UNLESS................

the FO has a huge rabbit up its sleeve to be revealed in next 3/4 days.. Some major move or moves to free up tons of Cap space. Now does that mean more big name people getting released or someone like an Eli song something with his contract I don't know. But it will be interesting to see what they have planned
    Is the question rhetorical?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    EVERYONE
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

I think it is safe to say that the front office knows quite a few things that we posters don't know . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    I think it is safe to say that the front office knows quite a few things that we posters don't know . . . .
    I can't wait to see who thinks this answer is no

With Eli making 20 million a year for the rest of the deal this team is going to have a very hard time fielding a team with enough depth to win. Thats why positional value in the draft is going to be key. Getting Starters at expensive spots like DE and CB cheap is the way to save money. Not drafting low price positions like Interior line or RT in the 1st round

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    My rhetoric won't allow me to believe this is true....
    Last edited by titwio; 03-08-2013 at 09:21 AM.

The FO office ALWAYS knows something we don't lol.
    No one remembers who came in second.

+ Reply to Thread