+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Does Giants FO knows something we don't know yet?

I'm guessing Reese and Company come here on a regular basis to find out what to do next.
    Did you really ask that question?

Quote Originally Posted by Giantslb66 View Post
    I'm guessing Reese and Company come here on a regular basis to find out what to do next.
    haha

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    With Cweb redo of contract saving 3 M in cap space it put us roughly 8/9 million over.. Back out the 2.8 it will cost to Tender Cruz and the 4 M plus it will take to sign the draft class and the small moves we made to resign ERFA players to Vet Min yesterday that would leave us barely above the Cap with TON of work still to be done.

I just don't see how they can afford to sign say a Woodson or the RT released by KC. Or bring back KP, booth or anyone else for that matter... Just don't have the CAP space to do anything else this offseason UNLESS................

the FO has a huge rabbit up its sleeve to be revealed in next 3/4 days.. Some major move or moves to free up tons of Cap space. Now does that mean more big name people getting released or someone like an Eli song something with his contract I don't know. But it will be interesting to see what they have planned
    well you can bet your *** that the FO knows a TON more that we don't know yet...

and Woodson won't be receiving a huge deal.

All this cap space won't do much for us, we have to throw tenders and sign rookies

per usual, we can have fun speculating the big names - but Charles Woodson may be the only "big name" we get.

Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    well you can bet your *** that the FO knows a TON more that we don't know yet...

and Woodson won't be receiving a huge deal.

All this cap space won't do much for us, we have to throw tenders and sign rookies

per usual, we can have fun speculating the big names - but Charles Woodson may be the only "big name" we get.
    This thread makes me laugh.

Woodson is past his prime, that's the only thing about him that makes him a "big name"

He'll mentor some young kids but that's about it, and I'm fine with that if we get him. Good use of the skills he has left.

my only hope for woodson would be the same role madison played back in 07/08 other than that i do not know how much we would be able to rely on him for playing time

Quote Originally Posted by bigbluetribe View Post
    my only hope for woodson would be the same role madison played back in 07/08 other than that i do not know how much we would be able to rely on him for playing time
    This is it exactly

Considering they're the front office and we are the public, I have a slight inclination they know something that we do not.

This thread cannot be serious.

Maybe he meant to say " The Giants FO knows something we dont know yet!"

otherwise, what?!

Why have been hearing that we are now 8 to 9 million under the cap while the OP is saying we are over? Do I really need to ask which is it?
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905

Torque it till it breaks, then back off a quarter turn.

Not unless the FO hired Harry Potter to fix the cap space problem.

+ Reply to Thread