+ Reply to Thread
    Last edited by ELI_HOF_NYG; 03-23-2013 at 03:10 AM.

He could be someone they are looking at in the 7th round, however, a running back from a small school may not be worth a draft pick...

Like i keep saying, Maysonet is one prospect that everyone seems to love!!!lol Jesus!!!lol I have not heard one bad thing about this guy and almost everyone who gets a glimpse at this guy loves em..

I've said a million times the giants don't nessecarily need a beefed up backp to complement wilson, and a little pocket hercules type ala Doug Martin/MJD/Ray Ray/ also is a nice comp back for Wilson, and Maysonet , dennis johnson, and kerwynn williams are all backs i think could be perfect complements for David Wilson and possibly Andre Brown..

Todd McShay ‏@McShay13 22 Mar
    I'm told Stony Brook RB Maysonet had strong showing at pro day. Ran in high 4.4's. Runs w/ quicks, pad-level and chip!. Value pick on Day 3

I don't usually walk the plank on quotes but i'll take the dive on this one.

- "If maysonet makes this team, wilson is in for a competition for the #1 RB spot on the team, and in all instances I believe with time not too much; wilson will be spelling maysonet! absolute talent."

have watched much of this kid, was dissapointed for my own reasons when the oragnization picked up wislon last year even if it was pick 32. Hope wilson proves me wrong if its for the betterment of this team.

28 teams showed up to his Pro Day i am a Stony Brook Sea Wolf.. He would be the first person from "The Brook" to ever be drafted into the NFL... Im really pulling for this kid...

Quote Originally Posted by nygon3 View Post
    28 teams showed up to his Pro Day i am a Stony Brook Sea Wolf.. He would be the first person from "The Brook" to ever be drafted into the NFL... Im really pulling for this kid...
    Im thinking the hype alone now will get him drafted. People see what Alfred Morris did last year and will hope for the same result with a late round RB. I had him mocked at 7 for us, but he is quickly moving up the board. Maybe a late 5th, early 6th rounder right now.

5trive for Fiv5