+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prospect with big potential

Not my site just provide a lot of the videos. Been trying to do my own site but with work and trying to finish my degree online/night not a lot of time to build it.Wondering if I should stop making videos for this draft and switch to 2014 and finish the site.
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 03-10-2013 at 08:50 AM.

What round is this guy projected? Looks like he would be nice fit alongside JPP. Both are big athletic guys, have seen the Kearse comparison on both of them!

Making a site would be cool

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    What round is this guy projected? Looks like he would be nice fit alongside JPP. Both are big athletic guys, have seen the Kearse comparison on both of them!
    2nd if someone wants to be like the Raiders. 3rd or 4th is mostly likely.

I agree... been hyping him for a while. I was a big fan of his while he was at South Carolina. I've mentioned him in all my mocks around the 4th round. Lots of value and potential.
    2014 MOCK DRAFT:
    1. CJ Mosley (Alabama, LB)
    2. Odell Beckham Sr. (LSU, WR)
    3. Tre Mason (Auburn, RB)
    4. Anthony Steen (Alabama, OG)

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    Way to stiff to be Kearse. He just isnt very flexible. To me it matters what round the Giants are taking him

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Way to stiff to be Kearse. He just isnt very flexible. To me it matters what round the Giants are taking him
    I think he fits fine as a SDE in a 4/3.. He uses his length really well and has oodles of potential and i think his best days are ahead of him.. He really showed what he can do at the Sr Bowl wk and game as well as combine.. Should be able to alter QB's throws trying to avoid his monsterus wingspan and HT, and i think hes gonna be one of the biggers steals of this draft...

I just hopped on the Devin Taylor bandwagon last night. Obviously I'm not a GM or professional scout but in my mock, I have the Giants taking him in the fourth round. Dude does have a lot of potential but he's stiff and apparently he needs to bulk up because he's not strong enough. He has the weight but with his size, he's too lean.

I think the G'men should stay away from this guy, don't think he is strong enough to be effective in the NFL. I would rather spend a 3rd or 4th rounder on an interior O linemen...

Nah, his strength is fine.. Once he latches on to ball carriers they drop quickly, and hes good at fighting through blocks to get to inside runs.. He probably will add more weight, but i for one like his lean frame, as he is athletic, and that lean frame combined with his athletic ablity helps him get up in the air, and contort his long body to make certain plays others might not that are shorter and less athletic.. Hes hard to avoid becuase of that length of his, and gets into plays others could not.. With short QB's like RG3 in the divison, a guy like Taylor whos athletic and long, can certainly alter many throws of his and get him changing his releae point...etc I think if u can get this guys pad level a bit lower and teach him alittle more technique, u could have a unique player who does things others can not because of his length and athletic ability..

+ Reply to Thread