+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tom Coughlin on the Daily Show

Andre the Giant

Ive heard like 3 Coughlin interviews in the last 3 days he has been on all the major radio shows

That's what happens when you live in the NY area and are trying to publish a book... Cruz was all over the news circuit last offseason with his book.
    Andre the Giant

@TomRock_NewsdayChris Snee in audience for Eli's SNL gig, for TC on The Daily Show. Goes to all the comedy shows but in 6 years I've never seen him laugh.

hahahaha.

Osi is going to be in studio on Total Access tonight. I heard he'll be discussing the state of the franchise also. Just a heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by Shimmy View Post
    @TomRock_NewsdayChris Snee in audience for Eli's SNL gig, for TC on The Daily Show. Goes to all the comedy shows but in 6 years I've never seen him laugh.

hahahaha.
    hehe..

Lol at the end of the interview, Jon states he was there for the saints game. TC said he should come to more games lol...
    Andre the Giant

My favorite is Stewart talking about the current Giant greats and after Eli and Snee the one defender he pulls out is Blackburn LOL. Granted Snee had a down year and is showing signs of slowing, but he at least has history of being great. I lol'd a bit. Loved Coughlins comment that a poor football player wouldn't make it into his family haha

Love Coughlin, hate Stewart lol....although he was good in this interview (probably because he didn't say anything political)

+ Reply to Thread