+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    Some people need to stop being so emotional.

No one here wants to see Victor Cruz walk, some of us are just skeptical in whether he should be paid top 5 WR money.

Quote Originally Posted by drewz View Post
    Some people need to stop being so emotional.

No one here wants to see Victor Cruz walk, some of us are just skeptical in whether he should be paid top 5 WR money.
    He is worth what a team says he's worth. I have no idea what that is, but it will leak out sooner or later IF an offer is made once he's tendered, if he's tendered.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    It was Ian Rapoprt who said the opposite. He's not as good as Adam but he has good sources too.
    http://www.bigblueview.com/2013/3/8/...ork-giants-rfa

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Virtually every season? They've been inconsistent as hell.
    I didn't say they were consistent, my point was that we have been competitive. We have had the potential to be contenders every year since Coughlin/Eli have been here. There hasn't been one off season since where I have thought that we had no chance of making the post season.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Nicks wasn't throwing the balls.
    You do realize that Nicks ailing factored in to Cruz's production, as well as the entire offense, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    You do realize that Nicks ailing factored in to Cruz's production, as well as the entire offense, right?
    Absolutely
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

If they arent going to sign him next season I hope a team signs him this year so we get the pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    If they arent going to sign him next season I hope a team signs him this year so we get the pick.
    I think John Mara recently made their plans pretty clear.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Absolutely
    Also, having said that, in 2011 Cruz had tons of plays where he would catch the ball and then allude defenders for huge gains. He really didn't do that this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    Also, having said that, in 2011 Cruz had tons of plays where he would catch the ball and then allude defenders for huge gains. He really didn't do that this year.
    Here's what I'm trying to get at. If we mention Eli, we read about the running game being off, the OLine being off, Nicks being injured. But, becasue Cruz MIGHT be leaving, everything that went wrong was his fault, won't be effective on another team, etc.. We tend to distance ourselves from players who either leave or dare to test FA as though they were doing us a personal wrong. How many of us would turn down a multi-year, multi-million $$ offer?

Cruz is a talented player whether he's here or somewhere else. I hope he's here for several more years. But if not, we owe him recognition for what he did while he was here.