+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    In the back of my head, I am wondering why the tender hasn't already been placed? It could mean they are actively trying to strike a deal. May even be close. Or not lol
    They don't need to do anything right now. If they tender him and no team tries to grab him next year they will have a ton of cash to sign a bunch of guys. If a team did offer a 1st for him then they loose a prove product but have a an excellent GM that has a great track record of drafting in the 1st round.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    They don't need to do anything right now. If they tender him and no team tries to grab him next year they will have a ton of cash to sign a bunch of guys. If a team did offer a 1st for him then they loose a prove product but have a an excellent GM that has a great track record of drafting in the 1st round.
    Agree either way the Giants comes out the victor at the end

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway Blue View Post
    Agree either way the Giants comes out the victor at the end
    Well played.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Well played.
    Unlike your bolding skills.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Unlike your bolding skills.
    I guess I do lack good bolding skills. Life goes on however.

he prob isnt tendered yet bc JR will wait until the last moment before the deadline to tender him. i believe he's doing that bc once you tender a player, you enter in a time frame of when u can and cant do certain things, like extend him with long term contract. its just JR being is maticulous self imo.

Teams must be lining up for his autograph.

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    he prob isnt tendered yet bc JR will wait until the last moment before the deadline to tender him. i believe he's doing that bc once you tender a player, you enter in a time frame of when u can and cant do certain things, like extend him with long term contract. its just JR being is maticulous self imo.
    Could be, but if there are no serious talks, it really doesn't make sense..
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    They have to do it by Tuesday I think. We're talking days, not months here. They can tender him today and sign him to a long term deal beforfe the season starts.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by Drystt View Post
    Teams must be lining up for his autograph.
    actually commenting on your SIG. Someone needs to remake it with 2013 but like in shadows or behind a curtain........ Then they can change it to color once we win it. Pipe dream huh..
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***