+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovereign View Post
    Have other teams handed out tenders yet?
    Several, I think Cowboys, Cardinals, and Chargers
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 03-10-2013 at 05:15 PM.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by NorwoodBlue View Post
    I have to think there's two or three tenders coming out before Tuesday afternoon. It's like JR to wait until the last minute to keep other teams guessing. I wouldn't be surprised if we get one more signing done by Tuesday too. I have no idea who it will be; but I imagine they want to lock up one more position at least before free agency starts. I imagine that all the teams have a war room set up for the next couple days just to see who's available and what other teams are doing with thier FA and RFA. Some actions by other teams might effect what the Giants do with their own FA. With so may big name veterans being cut, there could be some guys looking for a team at reasonable prices for next season. This is shaping up to be a very interesting next few weeks. March Madness NFL style.
    A little food for thought about what we talk about some post ago about RFA tendered with a 1st round changing teams ...

Ralph Vacchiano
    @RVacchianoNYDN
    Follow
    Worried about Victor Cruz leaving? Not many Restricted FAs ever switch teams. Here's a look at the history ... sulia.com/c/new-york-gia…
    12:17pm - 10 Mar 13
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

I'm not worried about losing Cruz for 2013. I am deathly scared for 2014+

Quote Originally Posted by drewz View Post
    Or Cruz doesn't want to budge from his figures
    That won't matter in terms of applying the tender.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovereign View Post
    I'm not worried about losing Cruz for 2013. I am deathly scared for 2014+
    True, however things could drastically change within that time period depending on performance, injuries etc.