+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Teams lining up for Cruz

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Right, because we all know Cruz has no talent.
    I don't see in the original comment Cruz's talent being questioned. I read that a wide receiver is only as good as the quarterback throwing him the ball. Hence the receiver can't do much without the ball in his hands, and that's the quarterbacks job.

Giants fan since the early 80s

The Rams have way too many holes to just give up a 1st round pick and a boat load of cash to go RFA shopping. Their whole offense could arguably be upgraded and it's not going to matter much if they have Cruz when Bradford is just getting pummeled because his Oline stinks. They'll probably pick up Kenny Vaccaro and then a WR with the 2nd selection. They might be in position to look for OT help in FA.

I've read that if Cruz doesn't get play as a RFA then no one will, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I see this as win/win for the Giants. Either a first round pick or one more year of Cruz on the cheap. Either way we win...
    Yes, especially if the pick is a lineman
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by Jahh View Post
    What does that mean?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by TuckandRolle View Post
    He came on yesterday and explained how because Cruz is likely to be tendered, with a first rounder..it is HIGHLY unlikely teams will give up their first and a huge contract for Cruz. We have nothing to worry about this year. NEXT year is the tricky situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Jahh View Post
    I second this, Wallace was the closest to ever get play last year and it wasn't that close. I've heard more teams are interested in Cruz then last year with Wallace.

Quote Originally Posted by ny06 View Post
    I don't see in the original comment Cruz's talent being questioned. I read that a wide receiver is only as good as the quarterback throwing him the ball. Hence the receiver can't do much without the ball in his hands, and that's the quarterbacks job.
    And if the receivers suck how does that affect the QB?

Teams are of course interested in what the Cruz camp wants but I'm sure they will back away from his demands just like the 49ers did with Wallace last year.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Teams are of course interested in what the Cruz camp wants but I'm sure they will back away from his demands just like the 49ers did with Wallace last year.
    It will be an interesting FA period

+ Reply to Thread