My buddy who has a close contact with the GMen's ownership said they're very much for Xavier Rhodes but do not think he will fall to 19. After that, drawing high interest in Jonathan Hankins...which I don't understand all that much. Disappointing combine and junior year.
a lot of mock drafts have us taking Tyler Eifert TE. If we draft him in the first round I'll be pissed
3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick
1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF
(1)Aaron Donald, DT Pittsburgh - (2)Jordan Matthews, WR Vanderbilt - (3)Jack Mewhort, OL Ohio State
(4)Arthur Lynch, TE Georgia - (5)Bryan Stork, C Florida State - (5)Tyler Gaffney, RB Stanford
(6)Prince Shembo, OLB Notre Dame
Given the situation with Lotulelei, Richardson is the second best available DT in the draft. I would be fine with that pick.
"Why did it take us three years to figure out Jerel Jernigan can play?" John Mara
I hope the Giants draft Standford's TE honestly. This guy will be another Jason Whitten but faster. He is projected second round but if we can get a guy who can block and run routes like Whitten we can address the line and other positions elsewhere.