+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tyler Eiffert?

It appears as though the Giants are making a real effort to resign Bennett. To me, that indicates they are not going after Eiffert.

Bench Player
    I'll make this simple, any fool and so called expert that has us taking a TE in the 1st rd need to be beaten, then forced to crawl buck naked for 10 miles on broken glass and monkey vomit.

Quote Originally Posted by S.I 2 VA GMEN View Post
    I'll make this simple, any fool and so called expert that has us taking a TE in the 1st rd need to be beaten, then forced to crawl buck naked for 10 miles on broken glass and monkey vomit.
    +1

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by S.I 2 VA GMEN View Post
    Dude...your letting him off way too easy.
    "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

xD.. You my friend have a good sense of humor.

According to the NY Daily News, the Giants are unwilling to enter a "bidding war" for free agent Martellus Bennett.

The Daily News anticipates the Buccaneers pursuing Bennett, and they have more money to spend than the G-Men. Per beat writer Ralph Vacchiano, Giants TE coach Mike Pope -- among the most respected assistants in the game -- "has his eye on an under-the-radar tight end in the draft." The prospect is undisclosed.
    Related: Buccaneers

Source: New York Daily News

under radar..well,..probably not kelce or Mc Donald then either..Sims is my late round TE..but that's interesting.. Thanks 

+ Reply to Thread