+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations to Drew Brees

Congratulations to Drew Brees

For breaking the single season passing record.

Do not want to see the Saints in the playoffs, if we get to that.

Veteran

Re: Congratulations to Drew Brees

Screw Payton, the Saints and Drew Brees. Another low class coach. I will route heavily for anyone playing the Saints in the playoffs. I didn't forget the pitch out play on us to run up the score and the stupid smile on Payton's face

Brees is a class act. Not many other QB's that I'd like to see break Marino's record myself.

dont worry cags...we'll c em again, and eli will outplay brees...sounds crazy, but i honestly have not one oz. of doubt in eli

Veteran

I hate the ****ng saints ....mainly because of Lance Moore. He dances for everything. Even if it's a first down you can see its taking every ounce of energy in his body to hold him back from doing an MC Hammer dance on the field.

As far as Drew Bree's goes I respect him, he is a great QB.

Congratulations to Drew. He's a very humble guy and I respect him a lot as a football player and a person.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

I dont hate the saints but dislike their feeling of being "With everything that has happened to the city of New Orleans we deserve everything good to happen to our team"

What I dislike about the Saints: Gregg Williams, Who Dat chant, and how ****y their fanbase has become since that Superbowl.

What I like about the Saints: Brees, Hicks and Evans, how hard they run the ball, and what they did for their city.

[quote user="TheEnigma"]What I dislike about the Saints: Gregg Williams, Who Dat chant, and how ****y their fanbase has become since that Superbowl.

What I like about the Saints: Brees, Hicks and Evans, how hard they run the ball, and what they did for their city.[/quote]

This

Bench Player

[quote user="TheEnigma"]What I dislike about the Saints: Gregg Williams, Who Dat chant, and how ****y their fanbase has become since that Superbowl.

What I like about the Saints: Brees, Hicks and Evans, how hard they run the ball, and what they did for their city.[/quote]

Thats what I have saying after the won the Superbowl but when you mention the playoff lost to SEA they just gett butt hurt and bring up how they blew out the Giants, hate those obnoxious type of fans!

+ Reply to Thread