+ Reply to Thread

Post montee ball 4.48 pro fay 40

At the combine he ran a 4.66 and his pro day 4.48 was a good improvement third round .Possibly for giants third round?.David wilson and montee ball with alittle bit of brown mixed in and you got a good run game started i think this would allow us to get a cornerback,or linebackers with one of our first picks and a lineman with our 1 st or second pick .

pro fay lol i mean pro day

Ball is a good back! In the 3rd that is very solid. Living in the midwest I have seen him play a ton and he is a beast in short yard runs and it seems he always gains yards on his runs. He is a TD machine. I dont think I have watched a game where he did not score. Him and Wilson would be a great combo IMO. Both are tough runners but very different running styles. Wilson is a fast back with very good agility. He is stronger than most think so he ends runs with power when needed. Ball is more of a balanced RB who isn't too flashy but follows blockers well and runs hard. He has a very strong nose for the endzone and wou ld be a very nice compliment to Wilson. Add brown in their and it feels like we have a new earth wind and fire haha.

Another back i was high on last season with russell wlson. Against Stanford, did not really get going, not shut down, but didn't show me anything. If he's there in the 4th, def,

Quote Originally Posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
    Another back i was high on last season with russell wlson. Against Stanford, did not really get going, not shut down, but didn't show me anything. If he's there in the 4th, def,
    He destroyed Purdue in the 1 game I cut

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    He destroyed Purdue in the 1 game I cut
    Tru, but don't think the Giants will go RB in the draft LB, CB, TE, G, maybe even Kicker. But i like to see what Scott can do, we have enough depth and i don't wanna see him buried, though with injuries anything could happen..If it's between Ball and Mattheiu, i think Mattheiu with Special teams ability alone has more value for us. Below is the Purdue game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eaFp_pnrAs

I am a much bigger fan of Ball now than I was. I finally got around to watching more film on him and I was pretty impressed. I don't think we go RB that early though (I wouldn't complain if we did though if it was for the right guy).
    2014 MOCK DRAFT:
    1. CJ Mosley (Alabama, LB)
    2. Odell Beckham Sr. (LSU, WR)
    3. Tre Mason (Auburn, RB)
    4. Anthony Steen (Alabama, OG)

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    I dont see us taking a back this draft either, especially not in rounds 1-4. Im perfectly content on the Wilson/Brown combo and seeing what Scott can offer.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

zac stacy would be a nice pick up in the 6th or 7th.