+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brees is the man

Brees is the man

*My bad mods I know this isnt TAGF so feel free to move it*

Anyone catch his lockerroom speech after breaking Marino's record?

Guy is the epitome of leader.

Also as classy/humble as they get....props to #9

Re: Brees is the man

I am fine with Manning.
    Brees is great and all but he and the rest of the team makes the saints a bit of an annoying team. Not hated but just annoying.

[quote user="NYfanatic"]I am fine with Manning.
    Brees is great and all but he and the rest of the team makes the saints a bit of an annoying team. Not hated but just annoying.
    [/quote]

Are you serious? Guy is as class an act as they come...The poster did NOT say he'd rather have Brees than Manning by the way, so your first statement is pretty irrelevant. I'm fine with Eli too and am behind him fully. He's simply giving props to a great QB, leader and football player. Brees was very humble and gracious to his teammates in that postgame locker room speech, and every other time he's been asked about the record. I don't know how you find that annoying. Sorry just had to stand up for the guy, I simply can't find a bad thing to say about him.

Bench Player

Brees is cool and a class act but cant stand their fans too damn obnoxious.

I like Brees. Great QB and seemingly great guy.

Veteran

I hate drew brees right now. All that bum had to do was throw one. ONE! F'n touchdown to lance moore and i would have won my fantasy championship.

but NO, he has to go and break the record.... and manage to hit every fricken guy who could catch a ball for a TD...................

ugh, im so angry

im seriously devastated right now.....

he probably would have hit lance moore for one if he didnt leave early in the first half with a hamstring injury...so umm it wasnt brees fault..it was lance moore's hamstring

[quote user="Vtgmenfan89"][quote user="NYfanatic"]I am fine with Manning.
    [/quote]

Are you serious? Guy is as class an act as they come...The poster did NOT say he'd rather have Brees than Manning by the way, so your first statement is pretty irrelevant. I'm fine with Eli too and am behind him fully. He's simply giving props to a great QB, leader and football player. Brees was very humble and gracious to his teammates in that postgame locker room speech, and every other time he's been asked about the record. I don't know how you find that annoying. Sorry just had to stand up for the guy, I simply can't find a bad thing to say about him.[/quote]
    I am still mad at the fact the last two times we faced brees they blew us out.
    Really sucks when the camera comes to him with his huge smile carves us up like a turkey.
    I just hope for once if we take them on in the playoffs (magically we make it) we make his smile go upside down and we beat the saints and make their fans shut up for a little while.

Veteran

[quote user="Giants Of New Jersey"]he probably would have hit lance moore for one if he didnt leave early in the first half with a hamstring injury...so umm it wasnt brees fault..it was lance moore's hamstring[/quote]I didnt watch the game. went to bed. no clue what happened. Explains it.

And umm...its called venting. ill get over it lol. It was a 20 man league.... both my first and second round picks went down with injury for the year. I went from a 2-3 start to rattle off 10 wins in a row only to lose by 4 points in the championship......so yeah..... Im pissed.

[quote user="jjj45"]I hate drew brees right now. All that bum had to do was throw one. ONE! F'n touchdown to lance moore and i would have won my fantasy championship.

but NO, he has to go and break the record.... and manage to hit every fricken guy who could catch a ball for a TD...................

ugh, im so angry

im seriously devastated right now.....
    [/quote]

Would it make you feel any better if I reminded you that fantasy football is mostly luck?

+ Reply to Thread