+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran

Re: Brees is the man

[quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="jjj45"]I hate drew brees right now. All that bum had to do was throw one. ONE! F'n touchdown to lance moore and i would have won my fantasy championship.

but NO, he has to go and break the record.... and manage to hit every fricken guy who could catch a ball for a TD...................

ugh, im so angry

im seriously devastated right now.....
    [/quote]

Would it make you feel any better if I reminded you that fantasy football is mostly luck?[/quote]Thanks for the sentiment. Im over that crap.

Fantasy Football: the definition of a crapshoot.

screw fantasy, all I want is the Giants to make the playoffs. Thats what really matters.

Re: Brees is the man

[quote user="jjj45"][quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="jjj45"]I hate drew brees right now. All that bum had to do was throw one. ONE! F'n touchdown to lance moore and i would have won my fantasy championship.

but NO, he has to go and break the record.... and manage to hit every fricken guy who could catch a ball for a TD...................

ugh, im so angry

im seriously devastated right now.....
    [/quote]

Would it make you feel any better if I reminded you that fantasy football is mostly luck?[/quote]Thanks for the sentiment. Im over that crap.

Fantasy Football: the definition of a crapshoot.

screw fantasy, all I want is the Giants to make the playoffs. Thats what really matters.
    [/quote]

Atta-boy!!

I was dominating my FF league this year and then lost Forte, Jennings, and Murray. Still made the playoffs only to watch Rodgers have his worst game all year and lose to the Chiefs.

It wasn't skill when my FF was winning and it wasn't a lack thereof when I got knocked out of the playoffs. It just breaks that way...

The only people who think FF is more than luck are those who are sad and desperate enough to believe that doing well at it is some kind of validation of their football knowledge.