Exclamation sheldon richardson vs desmond trufant respnd quick please

im doind a mock hope to post in a hour i want some opinions quick

Trufant

Neither lol

Want Ansah, Rhodes, Ogletree, or Warmack

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBeatsU View Post
    im doind a mock hope to post in a hour i want some opinions quick
    I might go with Trufant over Richardson
    Perry Fewell is out there playing Tecmo Bowl defense with just 4 plays you can pick from on the remote control.
    --sharick88

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
    Neither lol

Want Ansah, Rhodes, Ogletree, or Warmack
    The Giants defense is predicated on the defensive line then the secondary. The main reason they stopped Tom Brady's offense in 2007, the highest scoring offense of all time was because the defensive line hit him all night long. And you want a drunk linebacker over Sheldon Richardson?

Besides that you also need a decent secondary. I'm sure we've seen the war crimes committed by Corey Webster and you want a drunk LB over the better CBs in the draft?

Quote Originally Posted by Sovereign View Post
    The Giants defense is predicated on the defensive line then the secondary. The main reason they stopped Tom Brady's offense in 2007, the highest scoring offense of all time was because the defensive line hit him all night long. And you want a drunk linebacker over Sheldon Richardson?

Besides that you also need a decent secondary. I'm sure we've seen the war crimes committed by Corey Webster and you want a drunk LB over the better CBs in the draft?
    I am not too sure why everybody undervalues LB so much especially with the spread O and Qb's that can run a la RG111. You absolutey need LB's that can stop the run, cover and go sideline to sideline. we have none of that. not having Lb's last year was a big reason they could not stop the run. run after run up the middle and our LB's looked like pop warner kids. we need LB's...now I am not saying ogeltree or anybody specific, but to belittle there importance just makes no sense especially with the spread offense as mentioned.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    I am not too sure why everybody undervalues LB so much especially with the spread O and Qb's that can run a la RG111. You absolutey need LB's that can stop the run, cover and go sideline to sideline. we have none of that. not having Lb's last year was a big reason they could not stop the run. run after run up the middle and our LB's looked like pop warner kids. we need LB's...now I am not saying ogeltree or anybody specific, but to belittle there importance just makes no sense especially with the spread offense as mentioned.
    I don't think it is a matter of people undervaluing LBs, I think it has more to do with the lack of LBs out there that can play all 3 or 4 downs. I admit I haven't been following the LB crop this year, but to find a run stopping LB who is also not a liability in pass defense is rare.

Ansah Ansah Ansah!

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    I don't think it is a matter of people undervaluing LBs, I think it has more to do with the lack of LBs out there that can play all 3 or 4 downs. I admit I haven't been following the LB crop this year, but to find a run stopping LB who is also not a liability in pass defense is rare.
    That's pretty much how I see it. Finding a top flight 4-3 LB is hard to do these days with the amount of space that is required for them to be responsible for. That's why you will see people say certain things like "He might have to go to a 3-4 team" because they aren't convinced of a prospect's ability to man the middle in a 4 man front with today's threats in TEs and slot receivers. We can probably find some decent ones in the middle rounds but Reese has been going after the wrong guys with the exception of JWill.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    That's pretty much how I see it. Finding a top flight 4-3 LB is hard to do these days with the amount of space that is required for them to be responsible for. That's why you will see people say certain things like "He might have to go to a 3-4 team" because they aren't convinced of a prospect's ability to man the middle in a 4 man front with today's threats in TEs and slot receivers. We can probably find some decent ones in the middle rounds but Reese has been going after the wrong guys with the exception of JWill.
    Thats the thing its easier to find corners and safeties who can tackle then it is to find 3 LB's that can cover, play zone tackle as a team. The best team against the spread in CFB over the last decade is TCU and they play a 4-2-5 base Less LB's
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 03-10-2013 at 11:55 PM.

+ Reply to Thread