+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: sheldon richardson vs desmond trufant respnd quick please

Richardson just doesnt do it for me, my fav DT in the draft is Kawann Short. But in the 1st i want Ansah or Rhodes
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Quote Originally Posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
    Ansah Ansah Ansah!
    This !
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Assuming Ansah and Rhodes are gone, I would think Trufant (considering the Jenkins signing probably bought them a year at the DT position).

But since the Giants aren't really shy about starting rookie CBs, I wouldn't be surprised to see them go for a DE in the first round this year either (since CWeb wasn't cut). Given their pension for pass rush, this seems a likely scenario as well.

Something along the lines of Moore or Okafor.
    Last edited by Kruunch; 03-11-2013 at 09:01 AM.

Put up a Trufant Video yesterday

me like Trufant

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovereign View Post
    The Giants defense is predicated on the defensive line then the secondary. The main reason they stopped Tom Brady's offense in 2007, the highest scoring offense of all time was because the defensive line hit him all night long. And you want a drunk linebacker over Sheldon Richardson?

Besides that you also need a decent secondary. I'm sure we've seen the war crimes committed by Corey Webster and you want a drunk LB over the better CBs in the draft?
    The kid got one DUI in college, now we're labeling him a "drunk?" Not realistic. Id love a CB pick and was kind of hoping Webster would walk, but now that we resigned him id much rather see a LB pick first, then a CB. We have no good LB period and havent for years. Im more confident in Prince and Webby than any of our LBs. I like Ogletree, but he doesnt have to be the pick. Mingo would fit great, Brown, and I really like Greene.
    To answer the OPs question, Id say Trufant if we are to take a CB, but if Rhodes is there he's the CB to take. No shot at Milliner.
    Last edited by TAILGATIN'; 03-11-2013 at 11:01 AM.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

+ Reply to Thread