+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ziggy Ziggy Ziggy!!!

Ansah is a pipe dream at this point.. ain't happening

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    I say no chance..
    This sums it up for me. Ziggy has been my #1 for the Giants but he could very well go top 5. If he makes it past 10 there's no way gets through some of those teams in route to the Giants. If he starts to then I see teams trading up and swooping in to nab him.

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    This sums it up for me. Ziggy has been my #1 for the Giants but he could very well go top 5. If he makes it past 10 there's no way gets through some of those teams in route to the Giants. If he starts to then I see teams trading up and swooping in to nab him.
    ur gonna end up being happy we wont have a shot at him. hes nowhere near the prospect JPP was imo...

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    ur gonna end up being happy we wont have a shot at him. hes nowhere near the prospect JPP was imo...
    Barely anyone here was excited over JPP as a prospect let alone the fact the Giants drafted him. Almost everyone on every forum was calling Pierre-Paul a bust before he ever even played a game. Not sure why people would think Ziggy is nowhere near him as a prospect. In reality though Ziggy doesn't have to be JPP....he just has to be the talented, athletic, huge physical specimen he is on the other side of line. It would be more than enough for the Giants if he just taps his potential.

You could be right but you could also be wrong. Honestly from watching the guy he has a very good work ethic and a good head on his shoulders to go along with all the talent. Guys like those are rare to find very worthy of the hype they get IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
    This guys is an animal. Any chance he falls to 19?

I really think he could slide. Still a project and very raw and could scare teams away That been said he's still my pick at 19 in my one and only mock draft.
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    Easy to say that now after seeing what JPP could do in 2011. Certainly possible Ansah never has a season like that. As far as what they are being projected as in College they were talked about in the same exact range. Ansah is a little more physically developed then JPP coming out. If u go by age they are pretty much identical but because of Ansah being bigger he may very well end up like Coples as a 5 tech I still see him closer to that type of player then JPP. I think Ansah may develop into a better interior pass rusher than beating players on the edge

Quote Originally Posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
    This guys is an animal. Any chance he falls to 19?

Not with the Combine and hype he's had.

If he is there we need to take him!

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Easy to say that now after seeing what JPP could do in 2011. Certainly possible Ansah never has a season like that. As far as what they are being projected as in College they were talked about in the same exact range. Ansah is a little more physically developed then JPP coming out. If u go by age they are pretty much identical but because of Ansah being bigger he may very well end up like Coples as a 5 tech I still see him closer to that type of player then JPP. I think Ansah may develop into a better interior pass rusher than beating players on the edge
    which is why i said he may work out better as a dt...

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    JPP was a much better football player coming out of college than ansah, period. JPP was a 2 time JCC all american before getting to USF who put up some nice overall numbers. JPP could also rush the passer AND stop the run, something ansah has difficulties with. ansah having basically extremely limited football experience is getting drafted purely on what could be, he as of now is more hype than substance.

+ Reply to Thread