+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Giants round 1-7 mock

ok i think we need a de so alex okafor gettthe third spot if hes not there trevardo williams

I like the draft man. Trufant is one of my favorite players in the draft. Woulf love if we picked him in round one. I really like Bostic too he could be a steal in the draft. I like him and Klein for later round MLBs. I dont know much about the sleeper WR you picked but I will look him up. Rontez in the 7th I like. The kid destroys people! HahaAll around nice job on the mock

Okafor in round 3? There's no way that happens. I think he's early 2nd or with a good pro day, a first rounder.
    2014 MOCK DRAFT:
    1. CJ Mosley (Alabama, LB)
    2. Odell Beckham Sr. (LSU, WR)
    3. Tre Mason (Auburn, RB)
    4. Anthony Steen (Alabama, OG)

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSabbath View Post
    Okafor in round 3? There's no way that happens. I think he's early 2nd or with a good pro day, a first rounder.
    Yeah I do not really see that happening but I looked past that and thought that he made a good draft overall.

If orator isn't there a guy like Brandon Jenkins isn't too bad I actually really like him. Please check out my other mock

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBeatsU View Post
    Giants round 1-7

Round 1-Desmond Trufant CB

Round 2-larry Worford OG

Round 3-TAlex Okafor DE/Trevardo Williams OLB

Round 4- Jon Bostic LB

Round 5-Earl Wolff S

Round 6-Ricky Wagner OT

Round 6-Marquess Wilson WR(SLEEPER)

Round 7-Rontez Miles S(SLEEPER)
    Its a solid draft.. Larry Warford could be the best G in the bunch and thats saying something, with guys like Jon Cooper and Chance Warmack both going in rd 1 most likely.. Marquees Wilson could be one of the steals of the draft if ur talking 5th-7th rd, and Bostic and Wolff are solid mid rd guys...

I don't see Okafor being there in the 3rd. MAAAAYBE the 2nd (and even then it's a reach). I had him rated as my 2nd round pick, and Bennie Logan as my 3rd rounder...

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I don't see Okafor being there in the 3rd. MAAAAYBE the 2nd (and even then it's a reach). I had him rated as my 2nd round pick, and Bennie Logan as my 3rd rounder...
    I pretty much went over his mock putting Trevardo Williams in that spot as his alternate pick becasue i agree about Okafor.. Still a solid draft even with Trevardo Williams in there at RD3 instead of Okafor...

+ Reply to Thread