+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question who are some players who will fall and who is the best value player in this draft

who are some players who will fall and who is the best value player in this draft?

I think Bjorn Werner at 19 is the best value i'm hoping for, but Damontre Moore is also a guy who would offer great value at 19 if hes there as well.. Obviously if Ansah makes it to 19, which i doubt he will, it'll be good value as well...

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I think Bjorn Werner at 19 is the best value i'm hoping for, but Damontre Moore is also a guy who would offer great value at 19 if hes there as well.. Obviously if Ansah makes it to 19, which i doubt he will, it'll be good value as well...
    I think Richardson & Cooper could be there also

Cooper is who I am hoping for in 1st. Warmack was the pipe dream but that pipe aint gonna smoke. This line need some youth and Cooper is a mauler and agile big man. If not Cooper than sign me up for Ogeltree. This linebacking core needs some more speed in it with the division utilizing the spread formations.

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by GOBLUE24 View Post
    This linebacking core needs some more speed in it with the division utilizing the spread formations.
    This is what I've been screaming. We know how fast the skins run and we should be anticipating a much faster offense by the dirty birds as well. Im hoping a stud LB in 1st or 2nd to help with that. Its hard to call who is gonna fall at this point, as every draft has its suprises. If we dont go LB, Id be happy with a good CB or a talented player that falls, such as Ansah or Werner

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Wasn't Werner mocked to go to Jacksonville a lot? How did he fall so far?

Insanity, with "Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background, accumulated the highest point total this week and beat Hakeem Nicks 137.95 - 100.75, overcoming an 18.22-point spread.

I see no way the giants go OL in the first unless one of warmack, joeckel or fisher fall. the draft is simply too deep with OL talent and jerry doesn't place much value on OL in the first anyway. this will be a defensive pick no doubt.

If Barkevious Mingo were to fall to 19 (highly unlikely) he's my guy. Nickel edge rusher, SAM, athletic, experience defending the option, and as a QB spy. Too much potential/upside and versatility for Reese to pass up.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Not sure what you're saying here...do you prefer Werner or Moore?

Quote Originally Posted by born blue View Post
    Not sure what you're saying here...do you prefer Werner or Moore?
    Ur not sure of what? Its a thread about what kinda value will be around and who are some guys who could fall.. I think Werner and Moore could be there, both have fallen some, and both offer value..