+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: giants sign cullen jenkins Thoughts?Where should Defensive tackle be taken in draft?

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Also give em a chance to see what they got in Markus Kuhn, who i think there kinda high on...
    I think this is right (plus what Slip said). It makes sense given the front office's draft philosophy, which has valued the edges more than the trenches for round one, while picking up some FAs to fill interior line positions.

I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't a small school developmental player that they have their eyes on, Jenkins is not young.... Still think we need a DB in first.

Quote Originally Posted by born blue View Post
    I think this is right (plus what Slip said). It makes sense given the front office's draft philosophy, which has valued the edges more than the trenches for round one, while picking up some FAs to fill interior line positions.
    Ya, plus the giants seem to have high hopes for Kuhn, who did get some solid expierence last yr, and flashed a bit... I'm eager to see Kuhn this yr myself.. I like his length, and motor, and he moves well, and if he can add alittle strength and if he gained 10lbs or so, he could really be a good player.. Hes a little older , so we probably want to see what we got in him this yr.. I'm content with Cullen Jenkins, Linval Joseph, Markus Khun, Marvin Austin rotation.... I'd definetly worry about DT later on, or only in a situation of great value..

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    I do think CB and Oline, which were always possibilities, are beginning to creep higher and higher as possibilities.
    Agreed, but I think LB is even more of a concern, then CB and Oline.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

+ Reply to Thread