+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tavon Austin if Cruz is out

We've spent enough draft picks on WR's recently, I think it's time to address the actual ISSUES. Cruz leaving doesn't warrant us needing to pick a WR in this Draft, we have Randle and JJ.

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    No way we take a WR round one even if Cruz walks. I just dont see it happening no matter which way you turn it.
    Last edited by TAILGATIN'; 03-12-2013 at 06:55 PM.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

I hate to lose to Cruz and I'm still one of Jernigan's big defenders around here but....can't say I'd be disappointed if the Giants took Austin with one of those picks. Austin is a SPECIAL player and not only would he be great in the slot....he'd also give the Giants the much needed vertical threat also. I watched nearly all the WV games last year and the guy is a blur. Great hands, durable, quick and fast, great after the catch....he reminds me of Wes Welker on crack and Red Bull.

Robert Woods isn't too bad either, Tavarees King, played well at the Senior Bowl. Patterson would be my first choice..

I bet Cruz sticks around for something like, 9 mil per year. No way we let him walk.

What happened to the home town discounts?

+ Reply to Thread