Round 3-Dallas thomas OT

Round 4-Jon Bostic LB

Round 5-Devin Taylor DE

Round 6-Earl Wolff S

Round 6-Marquess Wilson WR

Round 7-Rontez Miles S

sign me up for this..!!

this would be freaking awesome

Im ALL IN on this draft. great value and needs addressed.

well played sir

I heard the guy from National Football Post on NFL Radio the other day saying that he thought that Greene has questionable instincts. That concerned me.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBeatsU View Post
    Round 1-Xavier Rhodes CB

Round 2-Khaseem Greene LB

Round 3-Dallas thomas OT

Round 4-Jon Bostic LB

Round 5-Devin Taylor DE

Round 6-Earl Wolff S

Round 6-Marquess Wilson WR

Round 7-Rontez Miles S
    Can't argue with this.. THis has a ton of guys i'm high on.. I've always like Rhodes, for his size/speed combonation, and Greene is one of the more instinctive LB's in the draft, and a instant playmaker for our LB core, and one of my Fave Prospects in this draft, and Thomas upgrades interior oline as well as giving us someone to step into RT in a pinch, and Bostic is a speedy downhill thumper, and Taylor has great length, speed, and upside, albeit, i think he goes before RD5, and Wolff has always been one of my fave sleepers, and can play downhill effectivley as well as make the big play against the pass, and Marquees Wilson could be the biggest steal of any WR in this draft, as hes extremely talented but had issues at Wash St causing his draft stock to plummet, which i thinks a mistake.. Thisis a kid who was going in RD2 at this time last yr, and Miles has alot of upside and can really hit... Its a good draft...

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBeatsU View Post
    Round 1-Xavier Rhodes CBRound 2-Khaseem Greene LBRound 3-Dallas thomas OTRound 4-Jon Bostic LBRound 5-Devin Taylor DE Round 6-Earl Wolff SRound 6-Marquess Wilson WRRound 7-Rontez Miles S
    Love this draft. My ideal would be Mingo falling in round 1. Then swap the 3rd round pick for a corner and 4th for online. Maybe wreh-Wilson in the third if he falls.That'd give us massive LB upgrades, nickel pass rush upgrade, and secondary all in one draft.

Intriguing.... K Greene and D Thomas would prolly need to be swapped Love Bostic
    Real nice draft (and possible)
    Last edited by 888888; 03-11-2013 at 07:10 PM.

love it! since 4th round LB's last 10 or so years have not amounted to a whole lot,,,can we switch out bostic for mathieu? that would be an unbelievable draft! well done...that kid you have in the 7th lays the hammer down.

This could actually happen.....except I think a team jumps on devin Taylor alot earlier