+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

AP on Mike & Mike just said Fewell must go!!

Wow said defense has way too much talent to be this bad!!! I hope this happens next season!!!

Re: AP on Mike & Mike just said Fewell must go!!

Yea, no kidding ! Don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure that out, I've heard them too and can't say I disagree.
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

well if it happens, I, like most others, would love Spags back. But I would not mind the Giants bringing in Del Rio if they could not land Spags. Zimmer is another name floating around, but I think he may get some HC considerations for a team.
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

[quote user="Sundown"]Wow said defense has way too much talent to be this bad!!! I hope this happens next season!!![/quote]

lol this defense has too much talent? thats laughable. I guess Fewell is keeping us from being the '85 Bears. Pierce also said that we are getting manhandled in the trenches. But to be honest, our secondary isnt that good in coverage...we had a nice win against the Jets, lets hope this team plays more motivated this Sunday.

As I've said I'd love Spags back, but who ever they go with I hope it's someone who could stick around AT LEAST 3 years. We've been shuffling the DC a lot lately and I'd like to see some stability there. Hopefully that comes in the form of Spags for two years & then he becomes HC. I know that's not how the Giants do things but they need to reconsider their stance here. Not every situation is the same and I think this could work out well for the Giants, TC, and Spags.

Veteran

[quote user="Sundown"]Wow said defense has way too much talent to be this bad!!! I hope this happens next season!!![/quote]

When we are healthy we are very talented on D. With the injuries to TT, Goff, Prince, Austin, Osi, ect..
    Its hard to put together a good defense. I think Perry gets another shot unless we lose Sunday and give up like 40 points. If they do fire him i would love Spags to come back here as DC and then when Tom retires give him the job. I don't think Spags will go back to Philly because I doubt Reid is going anywhere for a while and Spags will want another shot at a HC job.

All-Pro

When healthy there is a lot of talent on the defense. Tuck has been hurting and now that he says he is better they looked a lot better against the Jets. Their scondary was hit hard with injuries. Who knows if Ross would even be on the team still. TT was obviously a huge loss and Whitherspoon was looking really good before he blew out his knee in the same game as TT. Prince has a lot of talent but had no camp and broke his foot. Losing Goff was huge. He was great against the run and getting better against the pass. As mad as we sometimes get at Rolle, he is asked to do things that he is not great at because of those injuries.

Banned

[quote user="T-Murda84"][quote user="Sundown"]Wow said defense has way too much talent to be this bad!!! I hope this happens next season!!![/quote]

lol this defense has too much talent? thats laughable. I guess Fewell is keeping us from being the '85 Bears. Pierce also said that we are getting manhandled in the trenches. But to be honest, our secondary isnt that good in coverage...we had a nice win against the Jets, lets hope this team plays more motivated this Sunday.[/quote]I think I'll take AP's word over yours.

[quote user="Sundown"]Wow said defense has way too much talent to be this bad!!! I hope this happens next season!!![/quote]............coulda been me on there about 6 weeks ago.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Thank you AP now talk some sense into our FO & go butter up Spags for us will ya.. also spread a rumor about Spags to the Rams to speed up his release, thanks []
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."