+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New OC

New OC

Norv Turner gonna be available, not a great HC but a great OC just in case Giants' Gilbride has a bad day Sunday

Re: New OC

no one in the organization has a problem with anything Gilbride has done whatsoever

its a fan thing

Above average players bailing below avergae coaches... Its been that way for years... There isnt a person ipon this board that doesnt scratch their head abotu the playcalling 10 times a game... Not even playcalling its, the players in the game the formations then the playcalling....

KK is a bum... #endastory
    I want to see Eli in a new system before I throw in the towel in him. He is smart and will adjust.

[quote user="YATittle1962"]no one in the organization has a problem with anything Gilbride has done whatsoever

its a fan thing[/quote]

i dont see how that is possible when i predict 50% of the plays before they happen... the only reason why gilbride probally will stay if tc stays is eli is comfortable with this offense
    FUTURE NFL STAR

I like KG overall. I think the Giants have had one of the best offenses over the past 5 years or so and have gotten better as Eli has improved. I would love more of a run game as well this year, but their o-line was not playing well (until recently) and neither were the RBs (until recently).

[quote user="JJC7301"]I like KG overall.* I think the Giants have had one of the best offenses over the past 5 years or so and have gotten better as Eli has improved.* I would love more of a run game as well this year, but their o-line was not playing well (until recently) and neither were the RBs (until recently).*[/quote]

Good point...

As much as I tend to curse at some of the playcalling (no idea how often Eli is changing the calls though), I think KG is safe as long as TC is the head coach. Only way he goes is if he gets offered a HC job and that is not gonna happen.