+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New OC

New OC

Norv Turner gonna be available, not a great HC but a great OC just in case Giants' Gilbride has a bad day Sunday

Re: New OC

no one in the organization has a problem with anything Gilbride has done whatsoever

its a fan thing

Above average players bailing below avergae coaches... Its been that way for years... There isnt a person ipon this board that doesnt scratch their head abotu the playcalling 10 times a game... Not even playcalling its, the players in the game the formations then the playcalling....

KK is a bum... #endastory
    I want to see Eli in a new system before I throw in the towel in him. (1-15-14)

*** OK I have seen it and I'm a bit worried *** (8-30-14)

***** I'm not as worried after all ***** (9-26-14)

Get well #80!

[quote user="YATittle1962"]no one in the organization has a problem with anything Gilbride has done whatsoever

its a fan thing[/quote]

i dont see how that is possible when i predict 50% of the plays before they happen... the only reason why gilbride probally will stay if tc stays is eli is comfortable with this offense
    FUTURE NFL STAR

2014 season
    23 rushes for 255yards 3td
    39 pancake blocks
    50 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 & 10/26 )
    9-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season
    youtube (youth football Iselin Giants and look for video that's 4 mins 19sec)

I like KG overall. I think the Giants have had one of the best offenses over the past 5 years or so and have gotten better as Eli has improved. I would love more of a run game as well this year, but their o-line was not playing well (until recently) and neither were the RBs (until recently).

[quote user="JJC7301"]I like KG overall.* I think the Giants have had one of the best offenses over the past 5 years or so and have gotten better as Eli has improved.* I would love more of a run game as well this year, but their o-line was not playing well (until recently) and neither were the RBs (until recently).*[/quote]

Good point...

As much as I tend to curse at some of the playcalling (no idea how often Eli is changing the calls though), I think KG is safe as long as TC is the head coach. Only way he goes is if he gets offered a HC job and that is not gonna happen.