+ Reply to Thread

who likes gavin escobar ?Who are some TE's who could be steals

who likes gavin escobar ?Who are some TE's who could be steals

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    He's a big boy that's for sure, but I havent watched much tape on him or heard much talk about him in comparison to other top tier TEs. Hard to judge a good player when they come from a not so hot division. He played awesome stat-wise, but how many times have we seen a player with a lot of potential from a crap division fail in the NFL? He could be awesome, could be a bust and I think for that reason he's a liability. Im sure others have more info on him. Theres quite a few mid round TEs this year so even with the loss of Bennett I dont think we take one in the early rounds unless someone falls on our lap.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Some mid rounders: McDonald, Kelce, Sims, Williams. All pretty decent IMO.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

I like Sims & Kelce.. Sims is a big ol' boy