+ Reply to Thread

Welker to Broncos

per Albert Breer and Adam Schefter twitter

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer
    Wes Welker has agreed to terms with the Denver Broncos, per team source.Expand Collapse Reply RetweetedRetweet
    Delete
    FavoritedFavorite More
    Email Tweet Embed Tweet

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
    And there it is: what many in New England thought wouldn't happen has. Wes Welker has left the Patriots. He's a Bronco.Expand Collapse Reply RetweetedRetweet
    Delete
    FavoritedFavorite More
    Email Tweet Embed Tweet
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

wow.. talk about having 3 great WRs.. Peyton for MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    wow.. talk about having 3 great WRs.. Peyton for MVP
    now I posted this in general sports instead of TAGF

But Giants related now---if Pats go after Amendola, does that put Cruz on the Rams radar????? hmmmmmmm??????????????????
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

Ralph Vacchiano
    @RVacchianoNYDN
    Follow
    So, one half if the NY/NJ Super Bowl is now set ... RT @AdamSchefter: Wes Welker has agreed to terms with Denver Broncos.
    2:56pm - 13 Mar 13
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
    Ralph Vacchiano
    @RVacchianoNYDN
    Follow
    So, one half if the NY/NJ Super Bowl is now set ... RT @AdamSchefter: Wes Welker has agreed to terms with Denver Broncos.
    2:56pm - 13 Mar 13
    yeah the offense will be great---they added Welker and Vasquez yesterday, and franchised Clady. But the defense still has to be addressed in my opinion. But like they said on NFL Network just a few minutes ago, the Colts D in 2006 was not a top tier defense, but came on in the playoffs.

All-Pro
    they may target Cruz.. but that would cost them a draft choice, not sure they will want to give up their first. Amendola will come cheaper
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    they may target Cruz.. but that would cost them a draft choice, not sure they will want to give up their first. Amendola will come cheaper
    you're talking about the Pats, right---yeah I doubt they trade their 1st rd pick for Cruz. But if the Pats sign Amendola, do the Rams think about trading 1 of their 1st rd picks for Cruz?

My gut says Cruz is a Giant in 2013, but it is an interesting conversation.