+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Giants had Khaseem Greene for private workout ..

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    Seems like a Catch-22 with most MLB prospects. Either they have good coverage and sideline-to-sideline capabilities but aren't big enough to stack and shed blockers, or they are big enough to stack and shed blockers but don't have the speed to excel in coverage.

Are there any MLB prospects out there that can do both?
    Browns got a lot of both I think. Has some room to bulk up, but hits like a much bigger guy. I wouldnt mind Brown in the 1st, but its a tough call at 19 and I think Ogltree's more talented and the better of the two. I'd piss myself if we wait and either one was there in 2nd.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

I don't know where some of u been finding ur info on Greene, but i reccomend watching him urself, as the guy is as talented a defensive player as there is in this draft.. He litteraly was RUTGERS football, and just dominated in every aspect u can, pass rushing, forcing fumbles, defending the pass and just being a animal against the run... Either way, heres a scouting report from Walterfootball whos seen a ton of em..

2013 NFL Draft Scouting Report: Khaseem Greene

Khaseem Greene, 6-0/236

Outside Linebacker

Rutgers

Khaseem Greene Scouting Report
    By Charlie Campbell

Strengths:
    Very fast
    Instinctive
    Extremely reliable tackler
    Uses good tackling technique to wrap up ball-carriers
    Athletic
    Read-and-react skills
    Fabulous run-defender
    Physical player
    Regularly generates splash plays
    Produces good down-and-distance situations
    Quality blitzer
    Three-down linebacker
    Durable
    Experienced

Weaknesses:
    Will have to work on taking on and shedding blocks
    Only a 4-3 player
    Only an outside linebacker

Summary: The Rutgers team lived off of Greene in 2012. The Scarlet Knights didn't have a high-powered offense and were led by their stop unit. Greene and cornerback Logan Ryan had tremendous seasons to carry the defense.

It was impossible to not notice Greene when watching Rutgers. He was all over the field and constantly around the ball. Greene was superb as a run-stuffer. He also attacked the line of scrimmage and produced big plays in the backfield. Greene made his presence felt in pass defense both as a blitzer and by dropping into coverage. He totaled 136 tackles, six sacks, six forced fumbles, five passes batted, two interceptions and 12 tackles for a loss this year.

Greene played safety his first two collegiate seasons before moving to outside linebacker as a junior. The move payed off for Rutgers as he used his speed to fly around the field and make tackles. Greene led the team with 141 tackles, 14.5 tackles for a loss, 3.5 sacks and two forced fumbles in 2011. He broke his ankle against Iowa State in the 2012 Pinstripe Bowl. Greene had 77 tackles and two interceptions as a sophomore.

Surprisingly, Greene didn't really stand out at the 2013 Senior Bowl, but he has plenty of good game tape to win over NFL talent evaluators. Greene should develop into a starting Will (weakside) linebacker in a NFL 4-3 defense. He would fit an attacking scheme or a Tampa 2 defense. Greene's speed and athleticism should let him be a three-down linebacker in the NFL.

Greene should grade out as a second-round pick and looks extremely likely to go in the second or third round.
    Last edited by nycsportzfan; 03-14-2013 at 12:11 PM.

136tackles 6sacks, 6forced fumbles, 5pass batted, 2INT, 12TFL in 2012..

141tackles, 14.5TFL, 3.5sacks, 2FF in 2011...

That is flat out beasting in every sense of the word!

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post

Glad Im not the only one

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Veteran
    Not interested.

Kinda reminds me of Jarvis Jones, with his athleticism, and appearance. Looked pretty good, but didn't show up at the senior bowl...Put up your bass speakers, the song for Greene's highlights is bangin' lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhb83_ASFuk

although I want us to grab arthur jones if available, I think greene would be a handsome addition to our LB core. he plays with fire and aggression and appears to have good instincts as well. and oh yeah,,,that theme song was tight, thie beat anyway,,,,I gotta go dig up my gold and jewels goblet.

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    although I want us to grab arthur jones if available, I think greene would be a handsome addition to our LB core. he plays with fire and aggression and appears to have good instincts as well. and oh yeah,,,that theme song was tight, thie beat anyway,,,,I gotta go dig up my gold and jewels goblet.
    LOL, do u mean ghoul and's goblets? amulets? Dude if that's what u mean stay away from that stuff, it's dangerous and witchcraft. You can open doors to other dimensions and spiritual world, wizardry, etc. I get many of my blessings through God, every good and perfect gift comes from above. God can make anything happen for u, all you gotta do is ask and pray.and believe it!...just check out some of funny videos i get to see, might as well share .."Rampage Jackson Dry Humps Reporter"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZXcKLN0oZs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FP_Ze728sw I thought it was clever, for the record.

They can't shed blocks to save there life??lol alittle dramatic don't u think?
    Well, when they get locked up they're pretty much taken out of the play.

What would you call that?

Oh yeah he has totally impressive stats.

+ Reply to Thread