Seems like a Catch-22 with most MLB prospects. Either they have good coverage and sideline-to-sideline capabilities but aren't big enough to stack and shed blockers, or they are big enough to stack and shed blockers but don't have the speed to excel in coverage.
Are there any MLB prospects out there that can do both?
Browns got a lot of both I think. Has some room to bulk up, but hits like a much bigger guy. I wouldnt mind Brown in the 1st, but its a tough call at 19 and I think Ogltree's more talented and the better of the two. I'd piss myself if we wait and either one was there in 2nd.
1. Anthony Barr, OLB - UCLA
2. Jace Amaro, TE - Texas Tech
3. DaQuan Jones, DT - Penn St
4. Brandon Coleman, WR - Rutgers
5. Anthony Steen, OG - Alabama
5. James Wilder, RB - Florida St
6. Aaron Lynch, DE - S. Florida