+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
    Just re-read some of this thread and hope I didnt come across as a jack@ss towards anyone (Kruunch). Im just really wanting a LB and think this is the year to take one in the 1st or 2nd. A lot of the guys out there have G-men potential, but think they'll be gone by the 3rd. Ogletree, Mingo, and Brown I would def grab at 19 and I think Greene's def a solid round 2 pickup, along with Te'o if he's still lingering at 49 overall.
    Nope we're good

And yeah I want a LBer too and I like them looking at Greene because at the very least, it shows (hopefully) that they're prioritizing the LBer position this draft.

If we go LBer in the first or second round, we're apt to get a really nice prospect (and we've needed help in the middle desperately for a few years now).

Round 1 = CB Rhodes
    Round 2 = LB Greene
    Round 3 = Best OL Available

Me = Happy Giants Fan

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by AGiantDynasty View Post
    Round 1 = CB Rhodes
    Round 2 = LB Greene

Me = Happy Giants Fan
    me too, I really hope we get Rhodes

Quote Originally Posted by AGiantDynasty View Post
    Round 1 = CB Rhodes
    Round 2 = LB Greene

Me = Happy Giants Fan
    I like Rhodes and Greene two, i second that. But third, i like Mattheiu, he could play safety or corner, special teams, worthy of third round to me.

Quote Originally Posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
    I like Rhodes and Greene two, i second that. But third, i like Mattheiu, he could play safety or corner, special teams, worthy of third round to me.
    Matteiu is FAR to small to play safety. WIth the bigger WR's in the league today, you can afford a shorter corner but you need a decently sized Safety imo.

That is why I want Rhodes. He has great size for both corner and or safety. We already have a shorter guy in Prince. Now we need to complement him with someone with some size. I dont hate Matteiu but I that size scares me a little.

Quote Originally Posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
    I think hes worth a shot too. At the very least he turns into a pretty good slot corner in my eyes, and thats at the least. A strict organization like this is just what he needs.

Banned
    Rhodes and Greene would be a solid, solid draft. Mathieu almost ruins it.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeq6722 View Post
    I think hes worth a shot too. At the very least he turns into a pretty good slot corner in my eyes, and thats at the least. A strict organization like this is just what he needs.
    + 1

Quote Originally Posted by Sovereign View Post
    with Rhodes in the secondary to lockdown his corner, and MAttheiu and Stevie Brown to ball hawk, our secondary would be making a lot of plays.

Quote Originally Posted by Sovereign View Post
    mathieu is the extra whipped cream on top.