+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 42
  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
    Just re-read some of this thread and hope I didnt come across as a jack@ss towards anyone (Kruunch). Im just really wanting a LB and think this is the year to take one in the 1st or 2nd. A lot of the guys out there have G-men potential, but think they'll be gone by the 3rd. Ogletree, Mingo, and Brown I would def grab at 19 and I think Greene's def a solid round 2 pickup, along with Te'o if he's still lingering at 49 overall.
    Nope we're good

    And yeah I want a LBer too and I like them looking at Greene because at the very least, it shows (hopefully) that they're prioritizing the LBer position this draft.

    If we go LBer in the first or second round, we're apt to get a really nice prospect (and we've needed help in the middle desperately for a few years now).

  2. #32
    Round 1 = CB Rhodes
    Round 2 = LB Greene
    Round 3 = Best OL Available

    Me = Happy Giants Fan

  3. #33
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,304
    Quote Originally Posted by AGiantDynasty View Post
    Round 1 = CB Rhodes
    Round 2 = LB Greene
    Round 3 = Best OL Available

    Me = Happy Giants Fan
    me too, I really hope we get Rhodes

  4. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by AGiantDynasty View Post
    Round 1 = CB Rhodes
    Round 2 = LB Greene
    Round 3 = Best OL Available

    Me = Happy Giants Fan
    I like Rhodes and Greene two, i second that. But third, i like Mattheiu, he could play safety or corner, special teams, worthy of third round to me.

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
    I like Rhodes and Greene two, i second that. But third, i like Mattheiu, he could play safety or corner, special teams, worthy of third round to me.
    Matteiu is FAR to small to play safety. WIth the bigger WR's in the league today, you can afford a shorter corner but you need a decently sized Safety imo.

    That is why I want Rhodes. He has great size for both corner and or safety. We already have a shorter guy in Prince. Now we need to complement him with someone with some size. I dont hate Matteiu but I that size scares me a little.

  6. #36
    Starter mikeq6722's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Auburn, Ma
    Posts
    247
    Quote Originally Posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
    I like Rhodes and Greene two, i second that. But third, i like Mattheiu, he could play safety or corner, special teams, worthy of third round to me.
    I think hes worth a shot too. At the very least he turns into a pretty good slot corner in my eyes, and thats at the least. A strict organization like this is just what he needs.

  7. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    589
    Rhodes and Greene would be a solid, solid draft. Mathieu almost ruins it.

  8. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeq6722 View Post
    I think hes worth a shot too. At the very least he turns into a pretty good slot corner in my eyes, and thats at the least. A strict organization like this is just what he needs.
    + 1

  9. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovereign View Post
    Rhodes and Greene would be a solid, solid draft. Mathieu almost ruins it.
    with Rhodes in the secondary to lockdown his corner, and MAttheiu and Stevie Brown to ball hawk, our secondary would be making a lot of plays.

  10. #40
    Veteran ELI_HOF_NYG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    allentown,pa
    Posts
    1,686
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovereign View Post
    Rhodes and Greene would be a solid, solid draft. Mathieu almost ruins it.
    mathieu is the extra whipped cream on top.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts