Round1.Tyler effort

Round2.Cornelius carradine

Round3.Brian winters

Round4.Leon McFadden

Round5.nico Johnson

Round6.earl Wolff

round6.zac Stacy

Round7.Micah Hyde or sleeper marquees Wilson
    Last edited by BigBlueBeatsU; 03-14-2013 at 10:20 AM.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBeatsU View Post
    This mock is for those worrying we take Tyler eifert

Round1.Tyler effort

Round2.Cornelius carradine

Round3.Brian winters

Round4.Leon McFadden

Round5.nico Johnson

Round6.earl Wolff

round6.zac Stacy

Round7.Micah Hyde or sleeper marquees Wilson
    We are not taking a TE first round, its just not gonna happen. I like your other rounds, but round 1-3 has to be nailed down as future starters

Quote Originally Posted by evojutsu View Post
    We are not taking a TE first round, its just not gonna happen. I like your other rounds, but round 1-3 has to be nailed down as future starters
    I dont' believe were not possibly gonna pick Eifert or Ertz.. We as fans still try and act as if TE is not as important, but it really has grown immensly and we simply have none, outside of super untested Adrien Robinson... Also, passing offenses such as ours(top type in league) usually has elite pass catching TE, or at least a very good one, and just becuase we got away with Ballard, Boss, and Bennett, dosen't mean we can't do b'tetter.. If Ballard did what he did in our offense, and Kevin Boss, who did nothing when he left, imagine what a Tyler Eifert or Zach Ertz could do???

I agree that TE isn't the best idea, as i see value in our spots and i think overall our defense needs a revamping, but that said , i have a feeling teams are seeing TE's much more important on certain teams and in certain offenses then we think, and i beleive that TE is a positon that Reese will want to get figured out once and for all , so it dosen't have to be recurring situation anymore with us needing em, and it'll help boost our redzone, and overall pass production..

I like his draft so much, i don't even mind Eifert at the top, because we still get a DE i love in Tank Carradine, whos perfect opposite JPP type, and Brian Winters, who i love, and will help David Wilson and ELI, who are 2 of our bigger investments right now, with ELI being franchise QB and Wilson last yrs 1st rd pick..
    t t
    McFadden is a solid 4th rd cornerback and corners are always needed with our team, and Earl Wolff is a team leader and can cover and defend the run, and Johnson is a 2down thumper worthy of a 5th rd pick, in the style of Jasper Brinkley who we had in for a visit, and Zac Stacy is a get it done back, who works up the gut, and has a knack for coming out the other side and has a bit of physical style to his game and was really productive in the SEC and Micah Hyde is a versatile player who was just a 2nd rd prospect at this time last yr.. Its a good draft..