+ Reply to Thread

Joseph fauria to replace bennet?

hes 6'7 255 receiving tight end he had 637 yards but most importantly 12 tds he is a huge red zone threat.Does anyone know his blicking ability?

Not the best blocker, but isn't the worst either.. Kinda Kevin Boss like , where i think he can get better with coaching, and has the body to gain weight and get stronger.. Hes one heck of a recieveing TE though, who i've seen make some really tough catches and is a bigtime redzone threat...

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBeatsU View Post
    hes 6'7 255 receiving tight end he had 637 yards but most importantly 12 tds he is a huge red zone threat.Does anyone know his blicking ability?
    6'7" 259 pounds; 4.78 40-yard dash; 17 reps of 225

very little blocking impact. mostly a short yardage and redzone receiver

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    I dont get hung up on combine results, but for such a boar of guy, his bench is unimpressive, and did he even participate in the 40 or jumps? I cant find results and if he didnt participate, why not? Thanks for any info.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by GiantPride13 View Post
    6'7" 259 pounds; 4.78 40-yard dash; 17 reps of 225

very little blocking impact. mostly a short yardage and redzone receiver
    Nah, he can up the middle of the field, and is a long strider.. Hes definetly a redzone threat with his size/athletic abiilty, but don't think he can't get up a seam and make the deep/intermediete route stuff from time to time... I think he can easily get stronger, and we've seen Damontre Moore have a low total on the bench and then a wk later, do 19, 5more then at his combine result.. Fauria is a steal where hes going now in mocks...

yea Fauria is a nice red zone guy.. I think he had 11 TDs last year..