+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: I have our first round pick nailed....it all is obvious that Phillips is not signed

Quote Originally Posted by experto View Post
    It's gona be Matt Elam.Same type of fs with high athletic ability and can hit like a ton of bricks.Really think our pick is already in the bags.

I sure hope not, nor do I think that's even a remote possibility. Way, way too much talent should be on the board when we pick. I don't personally don't think Elam is a first round talent, mid to late 2nd at most. I can't even picking a safety until many other needs are addressed.
    With all that said I don't like Elam at all and unless he slips so far it's worth a gamble I think he has bust written all over him.

I prefer Baccarri Rambo, Lester or TJ Mc Donald in the later rounds. I really feel Mc Donald is the next KP, tackles well in run support, was on and off but has similar size to KP and style.

Quote Originally Posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
    I prefer Baccarri Rambo, Lester or TJ Mc Donald in the later rounds. I really feel Mc Donald is the next KP, tackles well in run support, was on and off but has similar size to KP and style.
    I do not agree about TJ. If he tackles well in run support, then he has some 'splainin to do when you pop in the tape of the oregon game where Barner embarassed him numberous times. I would go as far as to say he need to explain the entire 2012 football season because it was by far his worst.

A year ago I thought he was a sure fire 1st rounder. But this year was SO bad it makes me think his flaws were being hidden by other good players on that team.

The boat sailed and you weren't on it....don't think so.

Nah, its a safety deep class. Im thinking OT or DE
    If you dig up the dirt in Oakland, you will find Giant bones

3/18/14 Draft:
    1-Aaron Donald DT Pitt
    2-Kareem Martin DE UNC
    3-Stanley Jean-Baptiste CB Neb
    4-C.J. Fiedorowicz TE Iowa
    5-Bryan Stork C FSU
    5-Chris Watt G ND
    6-Jeff Janis WR SV

+ Reply to Thread