We are not drafting Matt Elam. We have enough players at Safety right now, not much quality but we got depth. We need LB's we only have four at this time, and Kiwi plays a lot of DE in the NACAR package.
1. Anthony Barr, OLB - UCLA
2. Jace Amaro, TE - Texas Tech
3. DaQuan Jones, DT - Penn St
4. Brandon Coleman, WR - Rutgers
5. Anthony Steen, OG - Alabama
5. James Wilder, RB - Florida St
6. Aaron Lynch, DE - S. Florida
Ive got an idea...How about we take the BEST available player according to our highly talented professional staff!
That works for me..
Not a chance we pick a safety with the direction today's NFL is headed in.
Not to mention that would be FAR FAR from BPA. Not to mention it's not a need.
I'm ALL IN are you?
"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."
Elam is an extreme reach at 19, with some mocks even having him available in the 2nd. Better to be spent on a CB or LB anyways.