+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

I have our first round pick nailed....it all is obvious that Phillips is not signed

It's gona be Matt Elam.Same type of fs with high athletic ability and can hit like a ton of bricks.Really think our pick is already in the bags.

Plus he's a guy with upside and thus fits into our plan.

Veteran
    I doubt we draft a safety in the 1st round

PHillips is signed, just not here. He's an Eagle and we signed Ryan Mundy from the Steelers
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    I doubt we draft a safety in the 1st round
    +1
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Yep and I believe Elam is our guy to replace Phillips.Just slight gut feeling.

Mundy is a depth signing and will be a special teams ace.Hill and Brown compete for 3rd safety.I think Elam is our next big time safety investment and I think he's gona be a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by experto View Post
    Mundy is a depth signing and will be a special teams ace.Hill and Brown compete for 3rd safety.I think Elam is our next big time safety investment and I think he's gona be a good one.
    Giants have 5 safeties as it is and Thomas could also be moved to there. Highly unlikely the Giants draft a safety.

Quote Originally Posted by experto View Post
    It's gona be Matt Elam.Same type of fs with high athletic ability and can hit like a ton of bricks.Really think our pick is already in the bags.
    i think we go O-line. bigger need.

I would love oline...but you know it's not happening.Giants dont value olineman in the first.