+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Possible Round 3 OL? Any Ideas?

Possible Round 3 OL? Any Ideas?

Does anyone have any names for possible OL that could be around in the 3rd round? Ive been doing some scounting on players but I am not familiar with many mid draft OL.

The way I would like our draft to go would be:

Round 1- CB Rhodes (Barring a top 10 doesnt fall to us like Ziggy)
    Round 2- LB Greene

But only if we can get a chance at a quality OL player. OL is a huge need for us and needs to be addressed in the first 3 rounds. We cant risk waiting till round 4 or 5 this season.

TBH, I wouldnt mind both round 3 and 4 to be OL picks.

Thoughts?

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    I see Ansah falling to us before Rhodes, as Im pretty sure he goes to the Bucs. I really like OT Oday Aboushi in the 3rd and have us taking him in a mock.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

I'll take Ansah any day.. My whole thought process this seasons draft is getting players that are VERSATILE. Ansah being able to play DE and DT on passing downs or Rhodes being able to play CB or Safety if need be.

I love versatile players and think thats what separates good defenses from great ones.

Ill check out Aboushi.. Any other thoughts on OL?

here's a bunch of guys who could be in that range.. in no order

Dallas Thomas, Barrett Jones, Aboushi, Winters, Long, Frederick, Pugh, Bakhtiari, Brennan Williams, Armstead, Quessenberry, Alvin Bailey, Faulk

I'll check them out. Do you have a favorite Carter?

I don't think Dallas Thomas will be there for our 3rd pick.

Brennan Williams MAY be there into the 4th but I would be happy getting him in the 3rd. I really want Barrett Jones. I also really high on Armstead. There should still be some decent options for us in the 3rd.
    2014 MOCK DRAFT:
    1. CJ Mosley (Alabama, LB)
    2. Odell Beckham Sr. (LSU, WR)
    3. Tre Mason (Auburn, RB)
    4. Anthony Steen (Alabama, OG)

Quote Originally Posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
    I see Ansah falling to us before Rhodes, as Im pretty sure he goes to the Bucs. I really like OT Oday Aboushi in the 3rd and have us taking him in a mock.
    I cant see this guy getting past Tennessee if he makes it that far,,they were hot for JPP the year we snagged him.

+ Reply to Thread