+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This TE

This TE

I know we dont use TE's in our offense except to block but if we r going to get one from draft my preference is Michael Williams from Ala.We could get him in what maybe 4th rd or later.This guy reminds me a little of Bennett.Go check out some of his highlights.Good blocker and pretty good reciever.I would post highlight clips but dont know how sorry.
    "it don't cost you nothing to be nice"

Check out the highlights against Notre Dame.

He ran a 5.4 40 and struggled in the shuttle run at his Pro Day earlier this week. 5.4 ain't gonna get it done. As a blocker only maybe but not in the 4th.

Combines dont tell all.Theres combine speed then theres game speed.Im sure Pascoe did better right?Just check out highlights hes faster than u think in a game.

Like i said, hes somewhere between Howard Cross and Micahel Matthews.. I woulden't mind em in the 6th rd or higher , but theres other dual threats that intrigue me more, like Zach Sudfeld Nevada, Nick Kasa Colorado, and a few others i expect to be around 5th or later... But again, Michael Williams isn't a horrible option as a backup, extra blocker type u can use with dual te's in goalline stuff and inside the 5...

The only similarity he has with Bennett is that they are both capable blockers. Bennett athletically is a far superior player. And because of that a much more capable receiver

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by giantcarll View Post
    Combines dont tell all.Theres combine speed then theres game speed.Im sure Pascoe did better right?Just check out highlights hes faster than u think in a game.
    My man, that has got to be the slowest 40 time by a potential top 10 TE I've ever heard of. How you could you possibly want him with the Giants unless he;s on the other side of the grass? It wasnt the combine either, it was his pro day where he should have felt less stress and pressure. I cant see how anyone would want him in blue.

Bear ran a 4.96

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Also, Willaims was going in the 6th and 7th in most mocks and that was before his pro day, and you would take him in the 4th? Crazy talk.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    The only similarity he has with Bennett is that they are both capable blockers. Bennett athletically is a far superior player. And because of that a much more capable receiver
    Dion Sims from Michigan State is a similar player

Quote Originally Posted by giantcarll View Post
    Thats true to a point but there is a cut off for athletic ability for the NFL

+ Reply to Thread