+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Our referee for this big game is...

Walt Anderson!

He last called our game at the Packers LAST season. According to the referee rankings on this website, he is supposedly "flag-happy".

http://npinopunintended.wordpress.co...king-the-refs/

Re: Our referee for this big game is...

Can't be too much worse than Triplette. I wanna smack that guy

[quote user="Vtgmenfan89"]Can't be too much worse than Triplette. I wanna smack that guy[/quote]

Agreed. Triplette is the worst.

Show class, be a Giants fan.

He & his crew also called last year's Super Bowl between the Packers & Steelers.

Yeah, they almost stole the game.

But why, WHY, can pro baseball have professional refs and not pro football? It just does not make any sense to me, but what the h%ll do I know.

Not much I guess, since everyone here has been beating up our young linebackers, and blaiming them for all the mistakes, while think most of it is the system. Mark my words... Williams next year will be a stud and everyone will be saying "why wasn't he playing like this last year." Well last year JJP showed flashes, but it took a year for him to get his feet on the ground.

But I digress, the refs for the most part S&&K.

No Triplette - No Ron Winter... I'm good

If he's flag happy then touching Romo - especially with his injury - will be a no no.

Gene Steratore is the best ref out there......wish the Giants could get him for a game......he does Big East B-Ball games too and doesn't take s*** from anyone in either sport.....his old man was an official too.

[quote user="NYG216"][quote user="Vtgmenfan89"]Can't be too much worse than Triplette. I wanna smack that guy[/quote]

Agreed.* Triplette is the worst.
    [/quote]

He's not only one of the most flag happy officials I've ever seen, he's probably the most unprofessional. Almost always is laughing when about to make or during a call...pretty pathetic. Then gives the most bullsh** explanations for the call, which is in itself bullsh**. Did any of you guys see that skins pats game where a personal foul was called on fletcher for a 'forearm to the head' when Brady was already well beyond the LOS and hadn't hit the ground on his slide because it was late? Awful! First of all a forearm to the head isn't a rule that I've heard of AND his forearm hit him in the chest well away from his head. It was as clean a hit as I've ever seen. Truly pathetic. Sorry for the slightly off topic rant, it just drove me totally nuts even if it was a penalty against a rival

Veteran

Ah, I'm running out of things to smash in my house